Choose ANY 3 players to add to Manly.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Olam - centre, weapon of a centre
Haas - upfront, huge motor
Walsh,R - back 5 / super sub / turbo understudy

Unless there is blood stains on the Jersey

A forward has not done his Job

Enforcer Extraordinaire Terry Randall :h:

View attachment 19996
Love the attitude Bozo ... but, have you every had blood stains on your jersey as a forward? If so, all respect, if not, you probably shouldn't be calling it. BTW - I haven't.

Last edited:
Latrell Mitchell....we would be double the TURBO effect. Manly player Manly player ..... having Mitchell would be all we need, tbh..

Love the attitude Bozo ... but, have you every had blood stains on your jersey as a forward? If so, all respect, if not, you probably shouldn't be calling it. BTW - I haven't.
I was back and not a forward , I played 5/8 , centre and wing

I also played with passion and did bleed for my team mates

With every quote there is a deeper meaning behind the words. There is also a principle of the matter

Unless there is blood stains on the Jersey

A forward has not done his Job

Enforcer Extraordinaire Terry Randall :h:

View attachment 19996
And still a top bloke today. My mate won a Jersey about a year ago and he ran into Igor somewhere and asked him if he wouldnt mind signing the Jersey when he got it. Igor only to happy to oblige my mate.They swapped numbers and the rest is history. I met once awhile ago when my daughter and me went for a walk around Curl Curl somewhere and hes was working and I said gidday and he replied back. Such a humble bloke. If you didnt know his past, you wouldnt believe he was a tough as teak forward that would knock your teeth out with a a hard tackle on the footy field

And still a top bloke today. My mate won a Jersey about a year ago and he ran into Igor somewhere and asked him if he wouldnt mind signing the Jersey when he got it. Igor only to happy to oblige my mate.They swapped numbers and the rest is history. I met once awhile ago when my daughter and me went for a walk around Curl Curl somewhere and hes was working and I said gidday and he replied back. Such a humble bloke. If you didnt know his past, you wouldnt believe he was a tough as teak forward that would knock your teeth out with a a hard tackle on the footy field
Thanks for sharing @master blaster .

I never met him personally but I have heard many Positive and Inspiring stories about Igor from former players and fans .

Why Nikorima ,If I may ask?
It’s his skill set. I just think he would complement our team perfectly at hooker.
He is a running option being that quick darting player. He supports well up the middle.

He offers both that ball playing option, but more importantly a game managing option which is so much harder to come by. It would take some pressure off Foz, given DCE wants to run so often on the 4th tackle and Schey isn’t a controlling type either.

It’s Especially his kicking game which I personally think is already ahead of Everyone in our squad.

Think he’d shine without needing to be the go to man in our Squad.

He’s not Harry Grant but I’d take him over API.

In their primes three great athletes.

Shaq in the front row
Jonah Lamu on the wing or at center
Matt Shirvington running the water.

I'd have Brandon Williams over Harry Grant. Grant is an awesome player, just a bit undersized. Cheese is an unstoppable force of nature.

Latrell Mitchell: size, speed, sleight of hand.

I really rate the Penrith half, Luai. Makes boring Cleary look better, ans sad to say Foran is almost past it.

Sneaky 4th is big Nelson Asofa-Solomana.

Fainu - Having him able to play and broadcast his ability would be huge not only for him, but his family name - which Manly sees major upside and ability in, I think if he were to play it would be great for Manly long term.
Manu - National quality centre that has the natural playing ability to fill in at fullback (something that we currently lack) and wouldn't be out of position if asked to cover 5/8 too.
Haas - A big motor, young forward with a never-say-die attitude to compliment - would match well with our younger team coming through and would grow into a natural leader for when Marty leaves

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4