Chokers v Scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate these teams arent even a worry,im super confident in our team to win the comp.....this season has been terrible quality though,must be the injuries or something

Our forwards break even with storm pack, which they should easily, our backline will carve the scum. 13+ next week, they've got nothin!

Dragons first try from a pass which was more forward than Robbie Farah's pass at Bluetongue against Manly.

I cant watch this crap, there is not one player on either team I like.

At least I get a laugh out of Jamie Coward and referee Matt Cockchin.

bones said:
Dragons first try from a pass which was more forward than Robbie Farah's pass at Bluetongue against Manly.
Wonder if Slater's deliberate push on Stanley will earn Bennett's ire at the post-match conference?

bones said:

Pissweak refereeing as usual. The NRL is just a joke with these refs and this is one of the showpiece games of the season. Dickhead second ref blowing useless penalties then they miss headhigh shots and blatant forward passes. God help the finalists.

Storm cheat in so many ways, They will break your leg to get an advantage. They are so un-sportsman like. Also if i hear Ray Warren refer to Cameron Smith as "Cameron" once more i am going to spew. You can just hear all the headlines already about how great Bellamy and the Storm are against diversity they are amazing blah blah they let go of a million dollars of talent last year in 4 players and spent another million on 10 nobodys as soon as they left.

Any one else to win bar the Storm this year PLEASE!!!!!!!!

But what makes this all go away is 40-NIL over the Cheating Basterds

Oh and 98% of the time the storm never get put on thier backs in tackles just watch them

Is Melbourne the grubbiest team going around. Watching Quinn drop the knee into Weyman as Quinn took a dive I could swear Terry Lamb is on their coaching and mentoring staff

and yet another penalty to melbourne. News Ltd want them in the GF with Brisbane again. bet your life on it

Daniel said:
Is Melbourne the grubbiest team going around. Watching Quinn drop the knee into Weyman as Quinn took a dive I could swear Terry Lamb is on their coaching and mentoring staff

You are so right absolute grubs but they are allowed to get away with it where others are not. Simple

cheats cheats cheats

Cameron Smith flies in at the knees when you are standing in tackles it is so dirty, but that is storms go they are just so bloody dirty

I actually hope storm win tonight. I'd prefer Manly play them coming off a win rather than off a loss.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2