Choc's phone seized?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Don't know how much truth is in the report but channel seven say's Choc's phone was seized by Feds.

Yep they said this occurred after the flight back from Auckland after we played the Warriors.

Why would they need to seize the phone? Wouldn't they already have phone records as eveidence? If they have any evidence at all.

You would think if there were any thing on the phone it would be all deleted.

dowdz said:
Why would they need to seize the phone? Wouldn't they already have phone records as eveidence? If they have any evidence at all.

You would think if there were any thing on the phone it would be all deleted.

Apparently the machine they plug it into downloads everything that's been on the phone including deleted texts etc

Firstly I don't believe in anybody knowingly using PEDs but since the outcome of this investigation with all the publicity of the using text messages as evidence you'd really think any player would have changed sim cards and been bloody careful with their phone use.
There are so many conversations that an ordinary person can have with contacts that could be suggested at meaning other things which investigators may claim as concrete evidence.
Maybe this is what they expect to find:
Contact list:
Mum
Dad
Dank
Gazelle
Roid Rodney
Peptide Pete
Pole Dancing Lessons (Gal)

We should be prepared for all this stuff

At the moment Gallen is target number 1 that the papers are after, when it comes to our turn they will hammer Choc relentlessly

I would like to know what right they would have to do this to any player without A search warrant from the courts. Are we in Australia or communist china?

CAMBO said:
I would like to know what right they would have to do this to any player without A search warrant from the courts. Are we in Australia or communist china?

Exactly. We have become totally overgoverned (but that is for the 'general discussion' thread).

Just like about every other piece of news that has come out in this entire saga, it could either be really bad, or nothing at all. Maybe Choc sent Dank a happy b'day text message, maybe he asked for something something legal anyway, who knows? And we won't know until charges if any are laid. Perhaps taking chocs phone is a good thing as it might actually clear him?

I'm just hoping it will all work out for everybody, that includes the guys at other clubs as well.

CAMBO said:

ASADA had Customs do it on their behalf . So in essence Customs can do it , the other mob can't .

Entrapment is now the latest tactic being used .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4