Choc's Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not sure if anyone else heard but I think Choc's out - Lussick to come in and I daresay Rodney will start in the 2nd row. Also King's in doubt but expected to play. Rodney and Lussick will more than adequately do the job for us.
Losing Choc won't help but imo the Panthers will be worse off losing Lewis. Waterhouse is in doubt too but likely to play.

Doesnt surprise me. It's the curse of my Supercoach team. With no trades left heading into state of origin 3 Dave Taylor got a five match ban, Thurston did his knee, Ashley Harrison his elbow, Gidley his hamstring, Gallen his ankle and now Choc. Unfortunately I have no trades left to get rid of Jamie Lyon before the curse strikes him too.

I thought this would happen. I'll bet my left testicle that Lewis plays and they will be up big time to stay in the top 8.

There's no easy games in this comp, but this one will be a real danger game.

Yes this game is a real danger and a worry. But I thought that the last 2 weeks against Knights and Souffs and we smashed them. Tomorrow will be no different.

Ralphie said:
I thought this would happen. I'll bet my left testicle that Lewis plays and they will be up big time to stay in the top 8.

There's no easy games in this comp, but this one will be a real danger game.
Lewis is ruled out

2gb said chocs in doubt and Darcy would come in if he was. King is in doubt as well

My thoughts are Des will rest anyone who is not 100%, making sure his A-team troops are fully fit for when it really counts, and in the meantime he will totally trust the mighty men who have handle the pressure so well this year.

bones said:
Doesnt surprise me. It's the curse of my Supercoach team. With no trades left heading into state of origin 3 Dave Taylor got a five match ban, Thurston did his knee, Ashley Harrison his elbow, Gidley his hamstring, Gallen his ankle and now Choc. Unfortunately I have no trades left to get rid of Jamie Lyon before the curse strikes him too.

As I said on the supporters bus, if Lyon gets hurt it's your fault.

I'm actually glad that Choc is getting a week off, I'd rather him miss a week now than miss a month further on down the line. He deserves a bit of a break as well, poor little TMNT has earned it. Rodney & Lussick deserve more minutes so it's good to see them get another shot.

Big shame about Kingdog, we'll miss his presence against the strong Penrith pack. Wonder if Robinson will get another crack or if Des will stick with Mauro.

Des may be prepared to take a risk in this game. A win will see us go to a 4 point break over the 4th placed side. This is a huge game for us.

Lets see Choc replaced by Shane Rodney (we so need a nick name for him)
no great lost. Them losing Luke Lewis the heart and soul of there team as the great Darrell Eastlake saifd when he was commentating "HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" lost.

zorba said this morning on radio that king will definitely play, he trained well yesterday. no mention either way about choc

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8