Choc's excuses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least the eels are active in the players market
Choc
Foran
Takairangi
Hopa
Mau
Edwards
Radradra
Gower to name a few.

I wish our recruiting was half as good as theirs. They'll be top 4 from next year on. Why are we sitting on our hands.

Announce someone FFS.
CMON MANLY. YOU CAN DO IT !
Oxgoi_4CBYQzSP7l8TQP6Ve5IYWjzu9S8jv0kbMw7PgPgfuyUTFOkd_61LCEo1g3M52vlIjYZFY4ZJheNe7sGq3SInHqHdgIECbJshF5KcVHwPZ34x3PsldIFmYaPwxR1UuVMTqFsH8opI8Jn1VtZxQbRWcHXV9dyPPG=w450-h327-nc

Choc
Foran
Takairangi
Hopa
Mau
Edwards
Radradra
Gower to name a few.

I wish our recruiting was half as good as theirs. They'll be top 4 from next year on. Why are we sitting on our hands.

Announce someone FFS.
I heard that Joe Kelly is about to announce that he has signed your mum to be the team "happy endings" masseuse and give blowies at half time

When was the last time Parra made the finals. 09. They also made it in 05, 01, 98 and 97 from memory. Time before that was 86. Not much happening the last 30 years.

I must be wrong surely they have made it more than that with the amount of money, sponsors, fans, junior area, state govt money and stadium they have got. Surely.

Anthony Watmough admits he hasn't been up to standard in his opening three NRL games for Parramatta.

After his much-hyped off-season move from Manly, Watmough was expected to provide the Eels pack with much-needed experience and leadership.

But after Parramatta's inconsistent start to the season - a promising win over Manly followed by losses to Canterbury and the Warriors - Watmough says he must shoulder blame.

"I can use as many excuses as I want," Watmough said on Tuesday.

"But personally I just haven't been up to standard.

I know I've got to do better and to try and lead the kids better.

"I thought I started pretty decent with my defence the first couple of weeks, but obviously everyone was a bit off on the weekend.

"I haven't been able to get involved anywhere near enough with the ball.

"It's something I have to change. I have to put my hand a bit more and try and take the lead."

Watmough did have praise however for former Manly teammate Glenn Stewart ahead of Friday's clash between Parramatta and South Sydney.

"Souths have got some flair now. Glenn has added that," Watmough said.

"He's controlling that team really well, he's helping the halves out.

"So we're going to watch out for him.

"He's 98 kilos, he's about 12 kilos down on what he was.

"It's still hard to take in how much weight he's lost and how fit he's looking."

AAP

Choc
Foran
Takairangi
Hopa
Mau
Edwards
Radradra
Gower to name a few.

Announce someone FFS.
Lol, good one! You honestly think you can troll here then run back to your own forum and tell everyone how clever you are and no one suspects you?
Halfwit

"He's 98 kilos, he's about 12 kilos down on what he was.

"It's still hard to take in how much weight he's lost and how fit he's looking."

AAP

Yeah real hard to take in, peptides,stimulants, there's something very suss about a perennial loser club that now seems invincible. Call me a cynic but something stinks out Souffs way and it starts and ends with Maguire. Straight out of the Bellamy cheat mould.

Yeah real hard to take in, peptides,stimulants, there's something very suss about a perennial loser club that now seems invincible. Call me a cynic but something stinks out Souffs way and it starts and ends with Maguire. Straight out of the Bellamy cheat mould.

Don't worry their day will come!!

Glad we didn't keep watmough for one more season. Parra are stuck with him for 3 years and he will only get worse

Anthony Watmough says it will be tougher playing Glenn Stewart than Manly

It was an emotion-charged clash when Anthony Watmough went up against Manly in round one, but the Eels lock has revealed taking on Glenn Stewart will be even more difficult.

Stewart's departure was the beginning of the end of Watmough at the Sea Eagles, but if it wasn't for Watmough, the Sea Eagles could have lost the representative backrower earlier.

A heart-to-heart with Watmough in 2011 convinced Stewart to knock back a lucrative offer from a club - believed to be St George Illawarra - to play alongside Watmough at the Sea Eagles.

When Watmough, in Manchester on a Four Nations tour at the time, received a phone call from Stewart, the backrower was considering walking out on the Sea Eagles, believed to be in favour of returning home to Wollongong with the Dragons.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...glenn-stewart-than-manly-20150324-1m68w3.html

I feel so sorry that two dudes earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play Rugby League didn't get to keep playing together for more than 10 years. The tragedy of it all.

Everyfozthing will foz be foz ok when foz foz's his foz way to foz parrafozmatta.

When was the last time Parra made the finals. 09. They also made it in 05, 01, 98 and 97 from memory. Time before that was 86. Not much happening the last 30 years.

I must be wrong surely they have made it more than that with the amount of money, sponsors, fans, junior area, state govt money and stadium they have got. Surely.
They were massive beneficiaries of the Super League war, when they signed up Dean Pay, McCracken,Jason Smith,Aaron Raper in 1996, but still failed miserably.

Try four years.
Yeah the early release means 4 years. And three games into year one he's admitted he's not up to scratch. Ouch.

Difference between Choc and Gifty is that Gift realised he's older and needs to be in top shape to be effective. So he lost kilos to get more mobile and agile. Choc just thought being Choc is enough even though he's 31 with a million miles on the clock. If he just thinks he can do what he's always done as he gets older and still be effective Parra are in for a long FOUR years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2