• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
fools on the mse site are saying williamson out played him and that he should go to pl what load of $$$$ has been playing unreal just goes to show how much some poeple don,t know :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :stupid:

He is considered one of the best second rowers this season by the people who matter most. (selectors ect...)

I can`t stand unfounded arguments. Thats the biggest problem with that site and OEE before that.

I`m happy to listen too there opinions but at least back it up with some sort of evidence, not just "i reckon he`s better". Unless its moral issues.

Choc has been dynamic and offers a threat running into the channels. Willo tackles well but is as effective as a wet cabbage leaf in attack.

He is considered one of the best second rowers this season by the people who matter most. (selectors ect...)

I can`t stand unfounded arguments. Thats the biggest problem with that site and OEE before that.

I`m happy to listen too there opinions but at least back it up with some sort of evidence, not just \"i reckon he`s better\". Unless its moral issues.

I would say that's a symptom of a lot of footy sites, often including this one.

Choc and Willow are Polar opposites and have completely different roles in the team, to some extent you have to have one to have the other, Willow does a lot of Chocs tackles while Choc stays a little more fresh and makes destructive meters.

[quote author=fLIP]

I`m happy to listen too there opinions but at least back it up with some sort of evidence, not just \"i reckon he`s better\". Unless its moral issues.

I would say that's a symptom of a lot of footy sites, often including this one.
[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself. Flips post is a perfect example of...what's the saying...pot...kettle...black....

Just enjoy your own backyard and move on from putting other sites down to make ourselves feel better. I'm a MSE poster (occasionally like here), and it's not real different from here IMO.

.......................................... :doh:

Your posts are so constructive. How's about you start backing up your rants and add the content you want to see. Instead of coming out of the wood work and chopping down the occasion post you don't like.

Idiot :bdh:

i don't live on this forum like you do, so I am lucky to add 5 posts a week. You will find i added my thoughts on some subjects after last weeks game for example - so keep the facts to your rants.

Re: flogging a dead horse, that's twice you've jumped on me with the same comment...and resorting to name calling?? hehehe Impressed dude...really! ;)

Choc is far from happy with his form and has promised a lot better footbal from himself.
Guess it doesn't matter what forums say about the guy, it's what he thinks that matters.
What has impressed me with the current side is that they are not lapping up the cudo's for being in first position, they look at each game individually and look at what they can do indivivdually better next week. I love the attitude.... it means more wins and better football to come.

The fact the Choc drops the ball in a dangerous position at least once every game (against Bulldogs it was twice) ****s me to tears. I think it is due to tiredness or lack of concentration but I was wish he would get it out of his game.

The backrowers drop more ball than others because they handle it more, especially in traffic. Having said that, it annnoys me too.

Could it be a case of trying too hard?

Undoubtably. He was already primed for an energetic start to the season. Add to that Glen & Willow's performances and his competitive streak would be on high alert.

The backrowers drop more ball than others because they handle it more, especially in traffic. Having said that, it annnoys me too.

I agree they are more prone to dropping the ball DSM but it is where & when choc drops it that annoys me eg when we have been under pressure for about 3 sets of tackles and he takes up about 15 metres out from our line he is almost certain to cough it up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2