• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
What's goin on with Choc? Imo his form has been down since origin. His barnstorming runs on the fringes seem 2 be few and far between lately.
Is he carrying an injury? Or has Dessie got him 2 play tighter? If were a chance in this comp we need Choc at his best.
Thoughts?

He looked fine at the club afterwards, was walking around no problems & didn't seem to have any braces or casts on from what I saw. Should be fine, he's a tough lad.

His hands let him down and he is still good for a stupid penalty or two a game. He certainly doesn't have the form he showed in that 2009 Origin game. Seems more prone to try and head back through the middle these days, but I'm guessing that T-Rex is fulfilling some of that LHS fringe role that he owned for a while in his prime. As much as I wasn't an Orford fan at the end, he certainly got more from Choc than Foran has managed.

gee, Foran has lost his bubble from the start of the year, it shows that nrl is so tough for the youngsters!! I heard Keiran is hanging in there with injuries!! tough kid!! maybe a week off will help? jamie at 5/8, dce is getting better each week though

FFS Choc did 170 meters and 23 tackles what the **** do you want from him. He does what he is ordered to do, that's his job and that's the way Des plays him. It must be working we are sitting in 2nd spot with 2 rounds to go, the guy played origin and possibly test football again.

Choc went well, and if any of youse think his hands are bad lately, just cast your mind back a season or so ago. His handling is outstanding lately.

If you watched the game closely you'd have seen Choc hurt several times. The Dogs pack is huge, and he put his body on the line. And, despite being hurt, kept getting up and going hard. He's a very important part of this team. Start supporting him, not knocking him for not scoring tries.

mickqld said:
FFS Choc did 170 meters and 23 tackles what the f**k do you want from him. He does what he is ordered to do, that's his job and that's the way Des plays him. It must be working we are sitting in 2nd spot with 2 rounds to go, the guy played origin and possibly test football again.

Been doing that all year!!! Spot on!!

Watch Choc from now on in!!!

you guys are unbeleivable.
He makes 170m, 23 tackles, makes a tackle bust and you think he is out of form.
Wow i would love to have 17 out of forms players like choc. so would everyone other team.

The issues is we lost Kingy and are not making the go forward we did earlier in the year. We need players like lussick and buhrer to step up.

Look im not bagging Choc, far from it. He's form is solid, just not at his absolute best. Not doubting his commitment, as he always gives 100%, just think his carrying an injury.
After we beat the storm I'd definitely rest him and fozzy from the Broncos game, have them fresh for the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6