Choc try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being school holidays I get to enjoy the pleasure of watching Manly matches with my family.
My brother, the very mature adult family member that he is, was making weird noises and telling me he was doing voodoo magic to make Manly win.
Soon after the voodoo magic Wolfie scored his second try.
I asked him to do it again and elected Choc to be the try scorer.
We thought it was hilarious when he scored that final try.
It was awesome to be with my brother, mucking around like kids again and watching the Mighty Sea Eagles win.
Good times.

niccipops said:
Being school holidays I get to enjoy the pleasure of watching Manly matches with my family.
My brother, the very mature adult family member that he is, was making weird noises and telling me he was doing voodoo magic to make Manly win.
It was awesome to be with my brother, mucking around like kids again and watching the Mighty Sea Eagles win.
Good times.

Im very happy for you Nicci in a somewhat sarcasticly jealous way. My brother goes for Souths.

Jatz Crackers said:
niccipops said:
Good times.

Im very happy for you Nicci in a somewhat sarcasticly jealous way. My brother goes for Souths.
Sorry about your brother's Souths condition Jatz. I do have an Uncle that goes for parra. Poor bugger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6