Choc to take charge in 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Nice write up about Choc on MWSE just out now
Click the linky link below

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=46165&title=choc-to-take-charge-in-2012

Who would've thought 6 months ago that Choc would be the leader of our club. He was the 1st bloke to stand up when we needed him during Desgate.

His actions showed to all that he's Manly to the core and challenged his teammates to do the same.

Will end up a Manly legend when he calls it a day.

Hopefully Choc is influencing all those young blokes to re sign with the club and teaching them he strength of the team and the bond of loyality.

Maybe had a fair share of bad press, but I seen his improvement from the BK days where he seemed to step up & battle BK for who our pack leader was. Noone can deny his passion for the Seaeagles & if it rubs off on the youngsters its a bonus to a bloke I rate in the top few fowards in the game.

Choc is now a firm favourite of mine. In the post Des days he was the 1st player to step up & show accountability & leadership. Hope he has another cracking year!

bones said:
km@ntis said:
Game III 2009 State Of Origin - Champion - nuff said!

That was as good as Gallens great Origin game in 2011. Also, Choc's game against the Tigers at the SFS in 2009 was just as good.

I remember Choc saying after the game he had a couple of Red Bulls at halftime, Red Bull sponsorship for the Sea Eagles I say if that's the outcome when he's on them.

It must of been the 09 series when Watmough was carving , and they had Mick Ennis on the footy show and were asking ennis about Watmough , Think Ennis went on to say hes a good bloke but a maniac has about 9 red bulls a day and just does not stop. haha

Get him a sponrship and get him having red bulls all the time lol , when he is on fire hes to hard to stop!!
Red Bull in his water bottle should be the GO i rekon.

If you got Choc and Gallen firing at the same time Qld would struggle big time. Chuck in a fully fit Lewis and a couple of decent props and we'd roll em'.

bones said:
km@ntis said:
Game III 2009 State Of Origin - Champion - nuff said!

That was as good as Gallens great Origin game in 2011. Also, Choc's game against the Tigers at the SFS in 2009 was just as good.

Yep, that game was pretty much Choc vs the Tigers, and Choc nearly won. One of the best individual performances I've ever seen on a footy field. Just amazing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8