Choc to left edge second rower?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just reading something Napper posted about putting Choc to the left edge for a hypothetical TRex stomping suspension - I say do it regardless everyone saw how good Watmough was there when destroying the Chooks!

He will probably be there next year and with a canny defender like Ferris or Harrison playing lock then they will read it well enough that Choc wouldn't be missed too bad up the guts.

Imagine the kick returns from the left hand pocket - Tafua Matai Watmough rolling on from dummy half - teams wouldn't want to kick there and it might avoid exposing Jorge to more pressure.

TRex can run on as a prop for the second twenty of the first half and get the hook if he hasn't run for eighty metres by half time.

Just reading something Napper posted about putting Choc to the left edge for a hypothetical TRex stomping suspension - I say do it regardless everyone saw how good Watmough was there when destroying the Chooks!

He will probably be there next year and with a canny defender like Ferris or Harrison playing lock then they will read it well enough that Choc wouldn't be missed too bad up the guts.

Imagine the kick returns from the left hand pocket - Tafua Matai Watmough rolling on from dummy half - teams wouldn't want to kick there and it might avoid exposing Jorge to more pressure.

TRex can run on as a prop for the second twenty of the first half and get the hook if he hasn't run for eighty metres by half time.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Harrison is going to the Eels

Yeah i meant for the rest of this year. Surely theres someone in reggies that can play up the middle. Choc on the left edge is where he is most effective.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Harrison is going to the Eels

Yeah i meant for the rest of this year. Surely theres someone in reggies that can play up the middle. Choc on the left edge is where he is most effective.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8