Choc picked in Kangaroos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Creagh is a decent player. No superstar but just above average IMO.
What helps him the most is that his role is to predominantly run at smaller outside backs.

WAMF link said:
Creagh is a decent player. No superstar but just above average IMO.
What helps him the most is that his role is to predominantly run at smaller outside backs.

Creagh is a good player but IMO he just goes missing for too long in games.  He can play games where you don't see him for long stretches which isn't the sign of a top notch player according to my goodself.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=185679.msg300855#msg300855 date=1286167198]
Creagh has been stamped never to play rep football again for backing away at a 100 miles an hour from Hodges in last years origin match. 
Then why was picked again for this year's series?

International debuts (I think?) for Carney, Young, Learoyd-Lars, Scott, Farrah, Lawrence.
[/quote]

Farah played for Lebanon  earlier in his career and played for Australia last year I think

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286182426[/time]

Mark from Brisbane link said:
NO NO NO

Congrats on the selction but I really want him to have this time off, he's been playing virtually non stop footy for about 3 years and a good break will do him the world of good.

Will only get a game against the Kumuls so wouldn't be to worried

Tim sheens is the one who wanted choc, he's the one who pushed the selectors making sure he was picked, I may or may not have heard that from a actual selector  ;)

Creagh's handling in the GF made Chocs handling look as safe as a fixed bet on a Cowboys game.

It might have been proven that the Dragons aren't chokers, but Creagh still is (and Soward too).

Guys, Watmough's performances were horrendous and he has been picked by name only!!! He was probably our biggest disappointment in the pack. He is injured and so needs a summer off to rest!! The guy is on big dough and we need him to lead, not drop the pill constantly and run crossfield time after time. If he has another bad year in 2011 then a big decision may be needed. Sorry, he is a highly paid player with us, he needs to do it for us first.

Choc at his best is absolutely dynamic. I put on my Dvd of 2008 season highlights and he was just awesome. In 2010 he has been carrying injuries and was a shadow of his former self. He showed great courage to get out there and do his best for the team.

totally agree CW, a machine in 2008 but doesn't help us much coming into 2011  :-[

My Liverpool mate watches Ian Rush/Kenny Daglish 1990's VCR's all the time, and that's 20 years ago  :D ;D

The reason he would have been picked imo would be that he has been NSWs best forward in the past 2 Origin series

Sheens is an idiot. He's injured, needs rest, was crap this year and doesn't deserve it. What a joke. I'm furious he got selected.

1. He was NSW best forward in Origin
2. Even playing busted, he was one of manly's best in the last couple of games
3. Big game player...Has origin, test, GF written all over him
Good on him, he deserves it alot more than these powderpuffs that play 1 good game every 4 weeks

Gazza link said:
1. He was NSW best forward in Origin
2. Even playing busted, he was one of manly's best in the last couple of games
3. Big game player...Has origin, test, GF written all over him
Good on him, he deserves it alot more than these powderpuffs that play 1 good game every 4 weeks

Strongly agree there. He does do very well in rep games and will be a worthy asset in the Roos. 'sides I need someone to cheer for in the Roos, can't stand it if they didn't select a single one of our boys. If he does play against PNG at Parra, I would like to borrow the "There is only one Choco" sign, that would be sweet.

It's not like we were snubbed, it's just injuries & suspensions.

Lyon would've been there & possibly Glenn. On form you'd think Shane Rodney might've been a smokey, but we'll never know.
Foran & Matai are "wouldas" for the Kiwis too.

Duff link said:
It's not like we were snubbed, it's just injuries & suspensions.

Lyon would've been there & possibly Glenn. On form you'd think Shane Rodney might've been a smokey, but we'll never know.
Foran & Matai are \"wouldas\" for the Kiwis too.

You're forgetting about the Kingdog as well Duff. Shame he got injured, he deserves an intl. cap even it is against PNG.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4