Choc Court Update ex SMH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
"Sea Eagle to fight assault claims

A Sydney rugby league player will defend himself against assault allegations, a court has been told.

The lawyer for Manly Sea Eagles second rower Anthony Watmough today indicated his client would fight the two allegations of assault, which date back more than a year and are related to an apprehended domestic violence order.

The 23-year-old, dressed in trousers and a pink shirt, appeared briefly in Manly Local Court today over the civil matter.

Watmough, who is known to his team mates by the nickname "Choco", began his rugby league-playing days as a junior with the Narrabeen Sharks before joining the Sea Eagles.

On the club's official website, Watmough lists his favourite playing moment as representing NSW.

Magistrate Andrew George adjourned the matter until February 23.

Three witnesses will be called to give evidence."

He should get 6 months for wearing a pink shirt.

I thought that this matter had been resolved last year.

LoL - I like it Tookey.

If I remember correctly it was a family BBQ...I can't believe this is still being bought up.

I have a pink shirt that says

"I think you're pretty and smell like flowers"

Every time I wear it I have a whole lot of girls come up and talk to me

I've got a gold shirt saying
"I can eat whatever I want and not put on any weight"
Everytime I wear it girls throw **** at me

its screams im not interested in \"your type\"

possibly but they do get hit on and it usually works.

it is all about the confidence you lack

Didn't he punch a brother in law or something? I'd imagine he's been caught cheating - hence this being dredged up again.

[quote author=tookey]

I have a pink shirt that says

"I think you're pretty and smell like flowers"

Every time I wear it I have a whole lot of girls come up and talk to me
[/quote]

Then one day you will get married and your wife will burn the pink shirt and you will never wear one again until the divorce.

I also work with a bloke who wears pink shirts. His boyfriend likes the colour and doesn't mind all the girls comming up to him.

I also have a black shirt that says on the back "a face only a mother could love".

Didn't he punch a brother in law or something? I'd imagine he's been caught cheating - hence this being dredged up again.

I think that it might have been his brother-in law hiting his sister so choc went and sorted him out for her. The matter would have been struck off if he wasn't wearing the shirt.

To be honest I don't know why the reporter thought the gay pink shirt is relevant to the story.

To be honest I don't know why the reporter thought the gay pink shirt is relevant to the story.

The reporter opbviously wasn't used to seeing people from the northern beaches wearing pink shorts. People from the lower north shore and oxford street yes but not from the northern beaches.

\"Sea Eagle to fight assault claims

A Sydney rugby league player will defend himself against assault allegations, a court has been told.

The lawyer for Manly Sea Eagles second rower Anthony Watmough today indicated his client would fight the two allegations of assault, which date back more than a year and are related to an apprehended domestic violence order.

The 23-year-old, dressed in trousers and a pink shirt, appeared briefly in Manly Local Court today over the civil matter.

Watmough, who is known to his team mates by the nickname \"Choco\", began his rugby league-playing days as a junior with the Narrabeen Sharks before joining the Sea Eagles.

On the club's official website, Watmough lists his favourite playing moment as representing NSW.

Magistrate Andrew George adjourned the matter until February 23.

Three witnesses will be called to give evidence.\"

I reckon this bit shows whoever wrote the story has no fcking idea and his editor probably sent the story back asking for 30-40 extra words so he could atleast fill a space with it

I have a shirt with the Fonz on the front in his customary "Eeeeeeh" pose (thumbs up and all), with a quote underneath that says "I Fcuked your girlfriend last night", except the spelling was correct.

Actually - my old workmates gave it to me - LoL. Says a lot for their thoughts on my character.

[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

so pink shirts make up for a lack of confidence

ok

I have a shirt with the Fonz on the front in his customary \"Eeeeeeh\" pose (thumbs up and all), with a quote underneath that says \"I Fcuked your girlfriend last night\", except the spelling was correct.

Actually - my old workmates gave it to me - LoL. Says a lot for their thoughts on my character.

Look what photo came up when I read this post.

cp-P8010389.JPG

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

so pink shirts make up for a lack of confidence

ok
[/quote]

ahhhh no Fluffy. try again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4