Choc and Seu Seu charged with urinating in public

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley link said:
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=187298.msg330652#msg330652 date=1301958998]
[quote author=Volley link=topic=187298.msg330495#msg330495 date=1301906485]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=187298.msg330472#msg330472 date=1301901796]
Manly is supported by lots of kids with mothers and fathers who are revolted by this sort of thing - spurred on by the 'salivating' press of course.

Borderline impossible. Any male who is revolted by someone taking a piss on a wall/shop front is a homo, and therefore the chances of him having a kid is borderline zero.
[/quote]

wake up you goose
[/quote]

In a bad mood mate?

What happened, you were outside earlier and got offended by a woman in a mini skirt?
[/quote]

sure your not Choc in drag

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=187298.msg330777#msg330777 date=1301980946]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330692#msg330692 date=1301966577]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=187298.msg330684#msg330684 date=1301965297]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330561#msg330561 date=1301915444]
Watmough is getting paid $8,000 a week. He is in a priviledged position yet he thinks no responsibilities come with it. He treats the club, fans and public with contempt.

How many people on this forum get that wage? I'd suggest no-one.

Wake up to yourself Watmough, there are other players eager to take your place and would probably do so for a lot less.
with out a doubt choc needs to pull his head in and grow up. however swoop i cannot help but notice your hostile vendetta towards him your acting like a jilted lover mate.

Im not just talking bout this incident you were scathing of him after rd 1 as well
[/quote]

When you're paying that much for a player I expect him to be consitantly good, it seems to me that since he signed the new contract he hasn't performed up to the standard he was after the SOO game. Yes, I'm scathing of him but you want your top player performing week in week out. Look at Gallen for example.
[/quote]

Nobody on this forum knows how much anybody at the club is being paid.

Watmough does perform for us week in week out as well

To me it seems obvious you have a vendetta
[/quote]

Yes we have absolutely no idea whether he is one of our highest paid players or on minimum wage.  No idea at all. 
[/quote]

well, lets be honest here, nobody here knows what the bloke, or any other member of our squad is really on. We know what sort of bracket they would fit in around the club, but nobody knows the figures

If you want an example head into the Kite topic from last week, a lot of people had the supposed good oil of what he was being paid, and at all different amounts

Dan link said:
Rex have you ever been to QLD, moreso a BBQ in QLD?

Like I said everywhere the entire place is treated as a urinal. I can't get used to it, but some of my friends mock me for using the bathroom instead of the fence at parties and BBQ's

Not saying it justifies it but honestly opinions on it vary around the country.

I don't think it is right however to piss on a wall, fence and especially not in a shop front of what is basically the business district of Manly

You can even house train dogs.  The smarter ones anyway.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330692#msg330692 date=1301966577]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=187298.msg330684#msg330684 date=1301965297]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330561#msg330561 date=1301915444]
Watmough is getting paid $8,000 a week. He is in a priviledged position yet he thinks no responsibilities come with it. He treats the club, fans and public with contempt.

How many people on this forum get that wage? I'd suggest no-one.

Wake up to yourself Watmough, there are other players eager to take your place and would probably do so for a lot less.
with out a doubt choc needs to pull his head in and grow up. however swoop i cannot help but notice your hostile vendetta towards him your acting like a jilted lover mate.

Im not just talking bout this incident you were scathing of him after rd 1 as well
[/quote]

When you're paying that much for a player I expect him to be consitantly good, it seems to me that since he signed the new contract he hasn't performed up to the standard he was after the SOO game. Yes, I'm scathing of him but you want your top player performing week in week out. Look at Gallen for example.
[/quote]

Nobody on this forum knows how much anybody at the club is being paid.

Watmough does perform for us week in week out as well

To me it seems obvious you have a vendetta
[/quote]

Obviously Scott Penn, Des and the club board also have a vendetta against watmough as well because it was them (not us) that decided to stand him down for a game and fine him $8,000.

If it was his first offence not a problem but he is a serial offender.  You don't have a problem if he comes over to your house and pisses on your front door at 9.30 next Sunday night?

He has the ability to be one of the clubs greats but unfortunately the way he is going he is going to be remembered as a dickhead.  He is damaging the club because do you think a major sponsor wants to come on board at the moment with this news on the front page of the papers? 

We just want him to play good football and keep out of trouble.

What vendetta? You guys can't tell me he's not one our highest paid players at the club. And even if it wasn't 8k per week why keep doing stupid things like he does and it's not only once.

Who here thinks he's playing to his potential? I know he can play better but hasn't for whatever reason but it seemed to coincide with his new contract.

We are paying top dollar for Watmough and he should wake up to himself and act responsible and not like some teenage brat.

Volley link said:
If there's a toilet around, then I don't understand pissing anywhere other than the pisser.

If I'm drunk, and can't find a toilet, then I'll take a tree, a wall, or the doorway of a bank. NAB I think it was last time.

Eh !

What many just can't understand about all this is why pick a shop-front on the Corso?

Especially when the famous Manly Wharf turd landmark was beckoning nearby.

Rex link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=187298.msg330498#msg330498 date=1301907066]
A minor incident in isolation but ...

Minor? Seriously SER8?

Perhaps in comparison to being caught DUI (and receiving zero weeks suspension). But anyone who thinks this is minor, please post your address so we can all piss on your front door or in your hallways on weekends.

This act, once again, shows fundamental disrespect and disregard for the impact of self-centered actions on others.  That's where it's a major issue. And it's a major issue that will continue recurring in various forms unless the attitude shifts.

No sponsor?  Wonder why?
[/quote]

How about anyone who thinks it is not minor volunteer to go drinking with Carney and have him mischievously piss on your head? Everything is relative Rex, as you know very well. In the grand scheme of all the possible atrocities committed by young men out in groups drinking alcohol at night, believe me it is minor. And for the sake of abundant clarity, I am not defending the behaviour, as should be obvious from my earlier posts. 

swoop link said:
What vendetta? You guys can't tell me he's not one our highest paid players at the club. And even if it wasn't 8k per week why keep doing stupid things like he does and it's not only once.

Who here thinks he's playing to his potential? I know he can play better but hasn't for whatever reason but it seemed to coincide with his new contract.

We are paying top dollar for Watmough and he should wake up to himself and act responsible and not like some teenage brat.

Honestly mate, after every game, it seems as regular that you are into Watmoughs efforts as Darren is about Galuvao being old lol

Irrespective of Anthony's misdeeds, Seu Seu should be very, very worried. A guy who was offered another go by Manly, has within a couple of weeks gone from a good chance of being retained to fair, to middling, to possibly non-existent. Buhrer can cover hooker, Robinson and Harrison have stepped up, plus we have Higgins, Lussick and Cunningham all waiting in the wings.

Seu Seu is a good young player, however he could just have made it very easy for the Club to offload him at season's end. How many clubs will give him another chance?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
How about anyone who thinks it is not minor volunteer to go drinking with Carney and have him mischievously piss on your head? Everything is relative Rex, as you know very well. In the grand scheme of all the possible atrocities committed by young men out in groups drinking alcohol at night, believe me it is minor. And for the sake of abundant clarity, I am not defending the behaviour, as should be obvious from my earlier posts. 

Using Carney as your benchmark of what is minor is not a real good look for Choc. I'd expect Carney would "top-up" your beer as quickly as he'd piss on your head.

Speaking of Choc ...

The frontal lobe is the last part of the brain to develop, and is not developed until sometime in our 20's. And the front of this lobe, the PreFrontal Cortex gives us our most complex cognitive, behavioural, and emotional abilities. It's where we develop our moral systems, and allows us to put aside our immediate needs for future ones, or for others' needs. Damage to the PFC results in antisocial and impulsive behaviour.  So antisocial behaviour can result from various causes including immaturity, damage and suppression (eg alcohol) of the PFC. 

:)

tookey link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=187298.msg331068#msg331068 date=1302059023]
Thanks Rex. I originally thought PFC stood for Peninsula Financial Crisis.

I thought that it was pampered football cretin?
[/quote]

The good news is that even in a PFC we can surely afford a couple of those.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8