Choc and Glenn OUT !! who will replace them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Breaking News

Just as well that I picked the Rorters this week in my footy tipping comp. (Only 2 points off the lead $1000 first prize)

I think its obvious both could play if needed. I think you'll find OX out as well. Looks like we're trying to blood fringe first graders with the view that if we injuries, they'll be ready.

I'm cool with that...

Go the eagles... ;D
I would laugh if we smashed them with; Lyon, Ox, Watmough, Stewart all out.

At least our penalty count and drop ball ratio will drop with Watmough out!!!

Fark we in trouble now - look for robson to play 5/8 and maybe Hargreaves, Wells, edwards

Downie link said:
6. Robson
11. Menzies
12. Hall
13. Wells

17. Afamasaga

?

How about
6.Daly Cherry-Evans
7.Robson (if Ox is out)

8.Kite
9.Ballin
10.Perry
11.Hall
12.Cuthbertson
13.Beaver
Res
14.LeStrange
15.Bryant
16.Jared Wearea-Hargreaves
17.George Rose/Vic Mauro

Leave the Under 20s alone, not worth risking them

Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Bell
Williams
Menzies
Orford
Hall
Ballin
Perry
Kite
Cuthbertson
Wells

L'Estrange
Bryant
Afamasaga
Mauro/Rose

*give myself 1000 uppercuts for not putting Beaver in originally

Wells has not let us down in the past.  Nor has Mauro.  Any reason Willo is not in your YART KE?

Willo has been ruled out iwth a hammie i read this morning. Just realised i forgot Hall so i will go back and edit that.

It still looks strong enough to put up a decent show

Long time NRL supporter and forum reader first time poster but I'm ready to step in for Choc and Glenn.

What do I have to after the team you ask?
well my superior wrestling skills of course - none of that faggy Greco Roman wrestling crap those scumbags from the storm do, I'm talking high class sports entertainment grade wrestling, Brett Finch recons the game is dull, well it wont be so dull when I give little Willie the peoples elbow, and Brath is screaming to be frog splashed from the cross bar and I'm sure everyone will smile if I get a chance to do a atomic leg drop Mitchell Pearce.

The solution is simple Dessie give me a call

It won't be as easy as I suggested early in the week but we can still win.  The rorters are a team of tossers who fold when confronted by determined and persistant tacklers, ala Titians and Canberra.  Those teams are not flush with talent but they ran over the top of the pretenders, and there's no reason why we can't.  Keep the faith. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Leave the Under 20s alone, not worth risking them

Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Bell
Williams
Robson (with Stewy to float in at times)
Orford
Hall
Ballin
Perry
Kite
Cutherbertson
Wells

L'Estrange
Bryant
Afamasaga
Mauro/Rose

No room for Beaver?  :p

Hall's already been named in the second row, so I'll presume he'll start there. I guess the main question will be whether Menzies plays in the backrow or remains at five-eighth.

I'd go with:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. David Williams
06. Heath Le'Strange
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Adam Cuthbertson
12. Glenn Hall
13. Steve Menzies

14. Mark Bryant
15. George Rose
16. Jack Afamasaga
17. Jarred Wearra-Hargreaves

Remember, Beaver can also go into the centres / 1/2's if need be.

It's a shame - we could almost have cemented a minor premiership spot this weekend. Oh well.

Ballin and Beaver back to the second row. Heath gets a start at hooker. Cuthbo starts. Heagraves may get on the bench

Seriously doubt that you will see any U20's, it's just not Des's go!! I reckon the side rolled out will be

Brett Stewart
Michael Robertson
Steve Bell
Steve Matai
David Williams
Jeff Robson
Matt Orford ©
Brent Kite
Matt Ballin
Josh Perry
Adam Cuthbertson
Glenn Hall
Steve Menzies

Interchange:
Heath L'Estrange
Mark Bryant
Vic Mauro
NBQ / Jason Wells / George Rose

Good looking team Stiffi, except Afamasaga should probably be in the number 17 as he's already been named there. One thing I don't like is I think that only Menzies can go he full 80 in that backrow.

Another suggestion (same backs as yours):

8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Perry
11. Menzies
12. Hall
13. Wells

14. L'Estrange
15. Bryant
16. Cuthbertson
17. Afamasaga

Either team I don't mind.