China bound?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Today's hearld says it's a no go. Stymied by the NRL who can't see an opportunity when it presents itself. They'll throw millions at Cronulla and the Storm, but say no to a 'guarantee' of 700K to hav this game. And I thought that Gallop had no idea!

The one provision Gallop wanted before he would tender his resignation was that he would not be replaced with someone that could do a better job than him. Mission accomplished.

We must have heaps of Chinese fans. Pretty much all the manly merchandise I own is made in china, key rings, hats, camping chair etc which shows there must be many many people over there crafting manly goods. Who would have thought?

bones said:
Shoe1 said:
We must have heaps of Chinese fans. Pretty much all the manly merchandise I own is made in china, key rings, hats, camping chair etc which shows there must be many many people over there crafting manly goods. Who would have thought?

Ate you china be funny?

Ate? Sheesh, you have no Korea in comedy!

The supporter jerseys they make are every bit as good as the ones the club makes for the players. Hats off to our Chinese supporters.

So our game against the Faders in China this year is definitely axed?

ManlyArmy said:
bones said:
I heard the game is now going to be played at the S.C.G.

Lucky to get 18,000 for that one, prefer the Round 3 Game against Parra at the SCG, would get at least 25,000

It's being considered for a move to the SCG to commemorate the last Grand Final played there in 1987 between those two clubs. (Manly v Canberra).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6