Chicken nuggets are good.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And are a pretty decent indicator of a nation state's economy. I remember twenty five years ago the leading fast food restaurant in the country would charge $3.99 for six. Now they are selling 24 for $9.99.

Now the question is this. What has changed so drastically to make nuggets so affordable?

Easy option is to say growth hormone, but in Australia its against the law to use growing agents on any type of live stock. Funny isnt it that the two big supermarkets use it as some sort of higher than thou stance "no added hormone" when its illegal to do so anyway.

Either way Im not so sure 25 years ago 6 nuggets did cost that much, however, I will take you on your word. I would say that in the modern societies gluttonous ways, the cheap nuggets get you in the door. Its like the burley in the water. From there, at just $9.99 they can f**k your entire family with cholesterol and make another $50 easy with meals 6x the size they should be.

The short of it, they are more affordable because its the throw away item to get you in store. Its probably not even chicken.

And are a pretty decent indicator of a nation state's economy. I remember twenty five years ago the leading fast food restaurant in the country would charge $3.99 for six. Now they are selling 24 for $9.99.

Now the question is this. What has changed so drastically to make nuggets so affordable?
I know it's a dark dark day in this clubs history. But struth.

People pay a clown to kill them.
download.jpeg

@Top End Eagle ... I applaud the fact that you are prepared, even in the face of derision, to tackle the big issues.

In my humble, yet informed opinion, I suggest that improved coaching methods in the specific area of the grapple has resulted in modern chickens having more nuggets per groin than their ancestors.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8