Chicken Little

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A win is win!

So I’m still fully supporting my team.

Win lose or draw, and I’ll still follow them.

Those that say “if we lose again then I’m not supporting them anymore” I just can’t stand that utter lack of what being a SUPPORTER should be.

I love this team and will support them if they come dead last every year. That’s what a SUPPORTER is.

We just have to show heart and commitment consistently. We mostly stopped shooting ourselves in the foot today, and there are still plenty of areas we can improve, but if all our key players stay healthy, we can be a dangerous proposition for opposing teams.

I said it in the lead up to the game. Dont judge the team until Schuster and Jake came back.

Plenty of people saying it’d be a 20+ score line to the Raiders today, but our attacking shape completely changes with Josh in for Cooper.

My teenage son was happy, we did several knuckles and hugs from the couch. We yelled loud enough to get mum to tell us to "shut up you are embarrassing us....what will the neighbours think?!?!" - that is what supporting this (or any team) is about.

We will win another premiership, Im just not so delusional to believe it is our birth right, so I will always love a classy win and will be happy with a strong display in a loss.

Here's to those half full glasses!

I said it in the lead up to the game. Dont judge the team until Schuster and Jake came back.

Plenty of people saying it’d be a 20+ score line to the Raiders today, but our attacking shape completely changes with Josh in for Cooper.
The question now will be who will fill the 6 role when Schuster is out. Humphries is looking like a real smoky.

Side note. I've never been to GIO stadium to watch Canberra Play. Are their fans always massive bogans like they sounded on the TV yesterday?

Side note. I've never been to GIO stadium to watch Canberra Play. Are their fans always massive bogans like they sounded on the TV yesterday?
No. I've been to Bruce Stadium 4-5 times and always thought the supporters were a cut above Souffs, Dogs and Illawarra.
The ground is a good one. Good viewing from all sections. Plenty of parking.
We almost always play well in Canberra so you travel there reasonably confident of coming home contented.

I have been there dozens of times to see Manly and some mates play. I like their fans, amongst the best in the NRL.

On a very cold Sunday in June 1989 I saw Ellery Hanley lead Wests (previous seaons wooden spooners) beat the eventual premiers for that year 25-22 in one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Wests also had Gary Schofield and Brendan Tuuta. Of course the Raiders had Meninga, Lazarus, Stuart, Belcher, Ferguson, Steve and Kevin Walters. Daley and Clyde didnt play that day.

My teenage son was happy, we did several knuckles and hugs from the couch. We yelled loud enough to get mum to tell us to "shut up you are embarrassing us....what will the neighbours think?!?!" - that is what supporting this (or any team) is about.

We will win another premiership, Im just not so delusional to believe it is our birth right, so I will always love a classy win and will be happy with a strong display in a loss.

Here's to those half full glasses!
Our teenage son is the one embarrassed by Mums carry on when Manly are on the tube.
You Beau, ty!!!
Get that into you......

I hope this isn't an omen Chicken Little
NewcastleCropHennyPenny7Jun21.jpg

I have been there dozens of times to see Manly and some mates play. I like their fans, amongst the best in the NRL.

On a very cold Sunday in June 1989 I saw Ellery Hanley lead Wests (previous seaons wooden spooners) beat the eventual premiers for that year 25-22 in one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Wests also had Gary Schofield and Brendan Tuuta. Of course the Raiders had Meninga, Lazarus, Stuart, Belcher, Ferguson, Steve and Kevin Walters. Daley and Clyde didnt play that day.
I go down to Canberra sometimes for the weekend - usually try & make it when Manly are playing. It's a good weekend away. There are some nice pubs & restaurants there. I usually stay at the Kurrajong. Highly recommend it. It usually freezing during footy season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4