Cherry replacement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
And on a similar theme to bones's post, consider the impact if we lost one or both - not only impossible to replace them on the field, but, just as importantly, it will suddenly be far harder to attract good talent to the club without paying through the nose.

Agree but it is also hard to attract players if the bulk of the cap is tied up with 2 players. IMO we keep FOZ and let Cherry go if he wants overs regardless of 3party deals, use this for FOZ and build the team around him and some quality forwards whilst nurturing the Tom and Jake T's, Guthersons, jamil hopates etc.
We lost last year because we were short of forwards with arguably the best back line and halves pairing.

IF we do keep both, I'm hoping the Powers That Be will be giving them different length contracts so we don't face this insane crisis again. Having both off contract at the same time makes it a ridiculous guessing game.

Ryan, You said Foz was gone. What has changed? Why are you entertaining these notions?

Ralphie said:
Ryan said:
Disco said:
Clubs show interest in our players and suddenly our players are "clowns"..........nice

Yup, sorry, that was wrong, I should have written, either of these clowns MANAGEMENTS. That's what I meant, but typed before brain clicked into 1st gear.

Cooper Cronk is on 625k. He is MUCH better than DCE. MUCH BETTER. Honestly, I think:-

+ DCE - 575k
+ K Foran - 575k

Based upon Cooper's Contract.

Apparently Johnson recently signed a contract for 575k per season (for three years). Panthers were willing to go UP to 700k

Nice logic, but the serious flaw in your logic is that the Sharks & Eels don't think logically. They are desperate and will pay ridiculous overs.

Raiders have to be the biggest threat finance wise. I cant see how Sharks or Eels have huge amounts of cash. Eels need to keep some for when Haye returns in July. (you heard it here first, Hayne will return in July2015)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4