Cherry out; Choc in doubt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alan said:
globaleagle said:
Manly by 50+

!

Got to love that Moose juice, or are mixing and blending your meds up again?

Hope your right though.

He claims to just being the Ying to mickqld's Yang my friend......Balancing the scales out there in the cosmos.

And plz, do use the correct ''you're'' in your post old mate......Apparently you're a stickler for such things...

Personally I blame Gina!

She is the Yoko Onto of the Silvertails' set, and you're clearly not the same man since you hitched your caboose to her gravy train.

Sad to see mate; sad to see.

RiverEagle said:
Alan said:
globaleagle said:
Manly by 50+

!

Got to love that Moose juice, or are mixing and blending your meds up again?

Hope your right though.

He claims to just being the Ying to mickqld's Yang my friend......Balancing the scales out there in the cosmos.

And plz, do use the correct ''you're'' in your post old mate......Apparently you're a stickler for such things...

Personally I blame Gina!

She is the Yoko Onto of the Silvertails' set, and you're clearly not the same man since you hitched your caboose to her gravy train.

Sad to see mate; sad to see.

Three points, you pest.

1) Keep this up you pelican and we'll be bringing farmer wants a wife to the Riverina, and I'll be writing you lonely hearts application.
2) It's old mate Global that checks your spelling (the annul attentuff mousse)
3) This is a serious forum for people with an interest in rugby league matters not an outlet for your jealous ravings.

I think it's When Love Comes to Town this year
from what I've seen on Nein.
And any help in that area would be welcome lately mate.

Global tells me it's your area also, to keep an eye on the spelling, but I'll take your word for it.

As for the forum, had you not been so bedazzled by Gina, you would've noticed 90% of my posts are still serious footy talk!

You have changed Alan, really changed.

(And I spelt Yoko Ono wrong as well!)

Alan said:
Three points, you pest.

1) Keep this up you pelican and we'll be bringing farmer wants a wife to the Riverina, and I'll be writing you lonely hearts application.
2) It's old mate Global that checks your spelling (the annul attentuff mousse)
3) This is a serious forum for people with an interest in rugby league matters not an outlet for your jealous ravings.

It's your lonely hearts etc etc

:D:D:p:p:D;):angel::angel::exclamation::D

Nothing good about it at all.No Choc,no 2 points.Its wet up here and their full strength pack will be too strong without Choc in the middle.

Their forwards were bashed up 4 days ago.

I have faith in Nami having a big one against his old Club. Let Hasson get some decent game. :)

Can't wait to get up there and help Manly ascend to #1 :angel:

Wish I had your confidence HM.Our pack without Glen and Choc against a pack with 3 kangaroos doesn't excite me....especially with a novice half.And if we are relying on Hasson then we are in real trouble.Surely there are 4 or 5 in front of him! He is a plodder,

Would like to see Tred and JSL get game time in the back row- both have a lot of talent.

Also a concern for the walking wounded is the short turn around to next Fridays game. Bulldogs will be well rested.

Apparently Daniel H is not playing in the NSW Cup, so he may fill in. He was pretty good before he left :)

Parker and Gilette seem to be their strength, so they must be tired from SOO.

We have to adapt as it seems to be a year of injuries to our stalwarts :(

Foz and Killer can win a game on their own and they must be as fresh as they were in round 1 :)

I hope Jake plays tomorrow.
After his debut last year against Penrith, I thought he was ready for a regular spot on the bench.
I would have him ahead of Haason that's for sure.

HappilyManly said:
Good, someone must protect him from himself.

Choc needs some TLC @marga :angel:

TLC message sent to him HM. There was no way he was going to be ok to play tomorrow, but fingers crossed he will be back (maybe) for the Dogs game.

Highly unlikely either Choc or DCE be back for next week..
( wont help against the scumdogs ).

DCE hopeful be ready for origin 2 , while Choc doubtful for origin 2.

going to be tough without 3 of our top 7 players but we do seem to get up for this one.

fingers crossed but not confident.

The Broncos are just a team I never get worried about. I'd love to see the stats but we are their bogey team. I remember for years even when they were good and we hit the lower rung we still would beat them. They are a bit like the Dragons with Canberra. It never mattered even when the Drags won the comp in 2010, they just could not beat that Canberra hoodoo.

And I don't get the whole resurgence people have been talking about with the Broncs. They have a pretty ordinary inexperienced halfback. Their fullback is nowhere near his best. Their forwards are so overrated. I think Parker is a good solid player and so is Thaiday, but Gillett I believe is fairly lucky to be playing origin.

Their centres and wingers are not in the class of ours. Sure Hodges is a good player, but Matai handles him very well, and Killer has torn Jack Reed a new ahole in about every match he's played against him.

I'm very confident we can pull a comfortable (ie more than 6 point) win in this game.

The Broncos are just a team I never get worried about. I'd love to see the stats but we are their bogey team. I remember for years even when they were good and we hit the lower rung we still would beat them.

Played 37, won 19, drawn 1, lost 17.

Our recent record is much better though, 9 and 2.

I'll be satisfied with one win out of the next two games given the way the squads are shaping up.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4