Cherry Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Big_Tallz

is cherry Evans injured because normally he would be taking the kick offs and drop out if you know why he is not kicking please reply to the thread

On the radio they said he seemed to get a thigh twinge when he kicked for touch early in the game.

Copped a knock on his lower leg in the opening minutes of the game, when the Tigers had a no try under the goal posts.

Great individual try for Cherry. He's got one of the best dummy's in the game.

Onya kid. He is a tough bugger. A lot of similarities to our illustrious coach.

Joey said after half time that Daly accidently kicked a tigers player in the elbow, injuring his foot.

He is really a tremendous player now. That short kickoff last week he regained & ran another 30m was phenomenal. Had some other big name in the NRL done it there would have been a full page spread & mass replays. Great play and not much made of it afterwards but it shows he is a great thinker about the game and timing to change momentum. Same with the short drop outs he has taken a few times.

Yeah i noticed this. I assumed he injured his hammy when he kicked that pentalty for touch.

Thought bruher took care of the drop outs nicely.

Skivvy has now kicked 3 dead from the kick off. Its a little concerning.

I firmly believe Foran is our pivotal half, but DCE bring a lot to the table. The two styles of play contrast so well to one another and that is what makes them the best pairing in the game today.

Showed the tradition of great toughness of our no 7s to see out the game. Also more than pleased his late try and line break was enough for me to sneak over the line in supercoach as well! ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2