Cherry-Evans on Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There a plenty of posters on this thread who I reckon

"go to bed each night with a problem at hand, and when they wake in the morning they have a solution"

My wife thought he was very cute when he played with his tie, making sure it was nice and presentable.
Good on the panel for trying to make him feel more at ease too, good interview for the kid.
I was trying to imagine how i'd be and how i'd look if i was 22 again going on telly... terrible.

He went well for a young guy on TV. Its not an easy thing to do. I found a youtube clip for those who missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StdN27sKmg

For everyone who copied Gronk in picking up my typo I give you this...

lismore_fan said:
DCE seemed very nervous, as you would on his first tv appearance.
He came out wearing his suit and looked very dapper.

Fatty, Big Marn & Benji gave him simple questions to make him feel at ease. He answered well even though (like most footballers) just answered as the question was posed.
You guys seem to be going good (Fatty's term) this year.
"Um, yeah, we are going good this year."

He spoke on the combination with Keiran and said he hoped to be a pair for many years to come.
He said he's contracted for three years.
It's his job to boss the big forwards around the park.

Asked about Gorgeous George's figure.
He replied, "Yeah, it's um, odd."

He spoke of his name. Cherry on his mother's side and his father playing for Roma and Norths (Bris).
Big Marn asked him about "Daly'.
"I'm used to copping a bit about it but that's what I've got so I'm stuck with it."

Overall for a 22yo on his first appearance, he was a credit to our Club.

Well done, Daly.

Old man played for Redcliffe to mate.

Captain of the Gate said:
He went well for a young guy on TV. Its not an easy thing to do. I found a youtube clip for those who missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StdN27sKmg

Nice work captain. I'm just keepin' it real for the nerds out there. I just wish I was as smart as Darren, but alas I only have two degrees and not three.

The Gronk said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
Fro (et al): Des won't be satisfied with the side till they come up with a square root of a negative number.

i

alright I'm biting. huh?

thanks for posting the link to the interview. seems pretty level headed. wondering if cherry is an anglicising of maltese 'xerri'....

Gronk's right that Fro's numbers are imaginary. And if you wanted to add numbers that were real, you'd end up with some complex numbers.

That clear it all up Ian?

Ian Martin tragic said:
Rex: are we going all dionysian?

dionysian? On wine, ecstacy & intoxication? God yeh.

& look up imaginary numbers (or complex numbers) in wikipedia & all will be clear (I think)

thanks rex

mathematics: the governing fiction of western european rationality.

And they tell us poets and artists are makin stuff up that's not 'real'.

Sorry this DCE thread is doing extra heavy duty here....

Captain of the Gate said:

Thanks cap :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4