cherry evans a bronco?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
Lot of mail up here in the last few days that DCE will be wearing the brown and yellow down the track.Dont know if there is anything in it but I suppose it makes sense - if Foran leaves as expected he would probably be keen to move back to his family.His old man is still involved in league up here and for the broncos it will be the final piece of the puzzle.they would be as juggernaut with him as a playmaker.

I keep hearing it too.

I'm sure this will cause a chuckle or two, but i think the C.Q NRL bid is more of a threat than the Broncos. I couldn't imagine a better number 7 to build a team around.

Have a look at his Facebook page - he has a little to say on this subject. He says he isn't going. Hope it's for real!! Seems like a great person!

mozgrame said:
I'm sure this will cause a chuckle or two, but i think the C.Q NRL bid is more of a threat than the Broncos. I couldn't imagine a better number 7 to build a team around.

Redcliffe have recently put a bid in as well so maybe them given a big chunk of his family played for them

Yeah mate, but where would you rather live, Rockvegas or Redcliffe? Oh ****, actually....don't answer that;)

I just hope DCE isn't going to do a Darius Boyd on us. I wouldn't be surprised, at the moment it feels like anything can happen.

Ceagle said:
bonkas4broncos said:
Just letting you guys know our people approached Cherrys manager last night to to start talks about luring him to the club. we got $$$ to spend and he is apparently filthy with the Des decision.

May just be a rumor but have heard people say Foran is already into negotiation for 2013 with the bulldogs which would benefit the broncos. If Foran leaves for them there's no stopping Cherry coming to us.

You guys are being picked apart.
f**k off, you know nothing. I hate when people spread bull****. We would have plenty of money to throw at both since we haven't even bought any players.

Everyone just reckons he is going to the Broncos because the papers said they were chasing him a while ago.

Settle down Ceagle, he isn't saying anything that should spark that kind of reaction. How do you know this guy isn't spot on? It would make you look like a massive dick if he is. (which i hope he isn't)

DCE is signed with us for the next 2 years end of 2013. The club were smart and signed him for 3 years just before he started playing to avoid the problem they had with Dogs signing Hodgkinson. This year they were in the process of trying to get that upgraded and extended to 5 years end of 2015. They havent got that sorted. I would sincerely doubt that he has a clause regarding Des as this is his first year under Des and also he was signing on as a Half that had not played any First Grade so he wouldnt have been dictating terms like that he would have been happy just getting a decent upgrade from his rookie contract. So dont go freaking about him just yet there are more worries than him.

brookiegreg said:
Ryan said:
It's true people - DCE has an out clause in his contract, and can exercise it if / when Des leaves.

Didn't he say on ch 9 yesterday that he doesn't have the out clause?

Yes he did say he didn't have one, it was in RLW that the Broncos would love him in their side! But who wouldn't????

susan said:
Lot of mail up here in the last few days that DCE will be wearing the brown and yellow down the track.Dont know if there is anything in it but I suppose it makes sense - if Foran leaves as expected he would probably be keen to move back to his family.His old man is still involved in league up here and for the broncos it will be the final piece of the puzzle.they would be as juggernaut with him as a playmaker.

Can you please show us this "mail"

conanu said:
DCE is signed with us for the next 2 years end of 2013. The club were smart and signed him for 3 years just before he started playing to avoid the problem they had with Dogs signing Hodgkinson. This year they were in the process of trying to get that upgraded and extended to 5 years end of 2015. They havent got that sorted. I would sincerely doubt that he has a clause regarding Des as this is his first year under Des and also he was signing on as a Half that had not played any First Grade so he wouldnt have been dictating terms like that he would have been happy just getting a decent upgrade from his rookie contract. So dont go freaking about him just yet there are more worries than him.

he is signed to the end of 2012 and then has an option on staying for 2013. With that option being for the playing fee he agreed to 12 months it is probably about $100k.

So it is safe to say he wont be taking that option. Therefore is effectively off contract at the end of 2012.

god....i hope not!!!!

susan said:

god...i hope that is a vicious horrible falsehood!!!!!

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
conanu said:

he is signed to the end of 2012 and then has an option on staying for 2013. With that option being for the playing fee he agreed to 12 months it is probably about $100k.

So it is safe to say he wont be taking that option. Therefore is effectively off contract at the end of 2012.
This is why the club is trying to increase his salary for 2013 so he takes the option whilst also extending his contract.

herballlistic said:
god....i hope not!!!!

susan said:

god...i hope that is a vicious horrible falsehood!!!!!

dear Lord...please let.......

bonkas4broncos said:
Just letting you guys know our people approached Cherrys manager last night to to start talks about luring him to the club. we got $$$ to spend and he is apparently filthy with the Des decision.

May just be a rumor but have heard people say Foran is already into negotiation for 2013 with the bulldogs which would benefit the broncos. If Foran leaves for them there's no stopping Cherry coming to us.

You guys are being picked apart.

Where do you come up with these fairy tales? You must have a vivid imagination, I can assure you that both Foran and DCE will be at the Eagles for a long time.
PS How did the boncos go this year?

Terry-Randal said:
Cherry is big bussiness. Manly should offer him 400k right now and extend his contract. Hes Alfie langer and Toovey in one

This ^ DCE is someone we should wrap up immediately.

Terry-Randal said:
Cherry is big bussiness. Manly should offer him 400k right now and extend his contract. Hes Alfie langer and Toovey in one

I am certain they already have - no news about him agreeing to it.

If Hoppa canget $850k a season how much is DALEY & KEIRAN worth. They have to be worth at least that much.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6