Cherished relic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I was clearing out my office the other day and came across my cherished banner:

"Mediocrity will not be tolerated"
ww w.alternateeagles. com

I might have to bring it to the Grand Final.

ha ha those were the days.

Panthers - 2005 - brookie oval ST get together!

We should have one for the last game!

Manly Home Semi Final would be a nice time to have a gathering of the masses !!!

2005Rd12-04%20Gang%20AE.jpg

From left to right

Steve, Dan, CW, Ryan, MB, Mata (pointing to his banner), Wheel, fLIP, Fluffy, Duff, Byso

If you're organizing a get together again I reckon I could have a crack at flying down for the match.

even ryan looks tall in that one.

I miss those days when the hill was empty and we just got drunk and rowdy

even ryan looks tall in that one.

I miss those days when the hill was empty and we just got drunk and rowdy

I also miss those days of when the game was during the day!! F**k those last couple of games were absolutely freezing.

I'm very glad I hid my ugly melon for that photo.

Chaps I suggest we congregate for either the Drag Queens game or the first Semi.

Drag queens game. I am also going tot eh Souths game

Wil be announced tuesday Mata

Grant Mayer said on the MSE forums that he has been lobbying the NRL and Ch 9 for a sunday afternoon match, and is expecting either a sat night or sunday game

Wil be announced tuesday Mata

Grant Mayer said on the MSE forums that he has been lobbying the NRL and Ch 9 for a sunday afternoon match, and is expecting either a sat night or sunday game

Fingers crossed for a Sunday arvo!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4