Cheerleaders told to cover up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

easystreet

Reserve Grader
It looks like most NRL cheerleaders will be sporting new uniforms next season,Gymnastics Australia have banned all cheerleading groups in Aust from baring their midriffs.Apparently its something to do with not wanting to promote anorexia in teenage girls.

how farken stupid...how many girls actually sit down and watch the cheerleaders.... seriously- if they are going to do that they should ban midriffs from TV as well because that is what teenage girls watch...DUMB IDEA!

It looks like most NRL cheerleaders will be sporting new uniforms next season,Gymnastics Australia have banned all cheerleading groups in Aust from baring their midriffs.Apparently its something to do with not wanting to promote anorexia in teenage girls.

They aren't associated with Gymnastics Australia. So I doubt it will effect NRL cheerleaders.

TV ratings and public opinion will dictate what they wear.

how farken stupid...how many girls actually sit down and watch the cheerleaders.... seriously- if they are going to do that they should ban midriffs from TV as well because that is what teenage girls watch...DUMB IDEA!

Yeah , just watch Neighbours. Karmilla in the nurses outfit.ahhhhhhhh. Is that allowed at that time slot.

[quote author=PJ]

Yeah , just watch Neighbours. Karmilla in the nurses outfit.ahhhhhhhh. Is that allowed at that time slot.

[/quote]

Mate- Neighbours just keeps getting better- new household on the show and two new hotties!

Byso....."Cheerleaders have been banned from baring their midriffs, with their governing body fearing it might be encouraging anorexia.

Gymnastics Australia has given cheerleader troupes until the end of the year to find new uniforms, saying current revealing costumes make other teenagers feel uncomfortable about their weight.

The move has angered cheerleading squads who believe the move is against the wishes of crowds who attend sporting events, News Limited papers report.

National cheerleading program manager Nerine Cooper has defended the move saying the girls often appeared in front of a large number of families.
"We don't want girls to feel under pressure to lose weight because of uniforms," she told News Limited."

The Parra cheerleaders are advertising for a new manager and they have stated that the new uniform "must cover the stomach"

Is it "NRL" Parra cheerleaders.

This story was going around 6 months ago. I'd be surprised if it effects the NRL comp.

Earl & PJ - LoL guys. Neighbours? Hahahaha....
Ryan,
Would you like me to invite you to my Bold & the Beautiful Forums.[br][img=30x18]../../AE_files/public/1161836383_689_FT136229_rofl1.gif[/img]

I have Fox, so if I'm feeling a bit energetic, I have the fashion channel to keep my eyes satisfied.

Bold and The Beautiful.....that dead set cannot still be on can it? The story line probably hasn't changed from when I saw it 10 years ago.

Neighbours is a great show....

Yeah - my missus loves it as well. That and Home & Away. It's usually when I spend quality time with my son - hehehe....

Dead set - you blokes should be footballers.Apparently that love those shows. :p

Is it \"NRL\" Parra cheerleaders.

This story was going around 6 months ago. I'd be surprised if it effects the NRL comp.

Yeah its the Eels NRL cheerleaders,its on the eels.com.au site.I have also noticed that the Kings and Razorbacks cheerleaders have new uniforms this season.....and no bare midriffs.

A great move by Gymnastics Australia and the NRL. We can't have all that uncooked meat parading around on the field as it will entice us men to run out there and ravish them immediately.

If they won't cover their midriffs and faces then they should be sent to Long Bay Jail for 65 years.

I get it now? They've been watching the news.

It's because their asking us to oogle them... its all their fault? maybe we should cover their hair and their faces as well.... Surely we are going over the top.

How many of the cheergirls do it because they wish to enhace their modelling and promotions careers, or to obtain a sporting partner? Has anyone bothered to ask the girls what they think?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4