Cheergirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had the pleasure of seeing a few walk right past me, and they looked great out there all night. Geez, glad we didn't go the Bunnies route and decide to get rid of them......

Agree I like how they walk around the ground at the start of each half. Missed about 10 mins for the game as a result though

Our cheergirls certainly fit the stereotype of the Northern Beaches beauty - six foot, slender goddesses.

Our cheergirls certainly fit the stereotype of the Northern Beaches beauty - six foot, slender goddesses.
I didn't think you would look! The cheerleader poll at nrl.com still has the "we want cheerleaders" faction well ahead at 81%.

What does a dubbo cheerleader look like?

Adidas Track suits, Beanies, stubbie in hands, pant bottoms tucked into socks....teeth not a requirement.. :lol:

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
What does a dubbo cheerleader look like?

Adidas Track suits, Beanies, stubbie in hands, pant bottoms tucked into socks....teeth not a requirement.. :lol:
[/quote]
Tatts and stolen transport not optional.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Ryan]
How does one spell ukileili??

Sh!t...that'll do

[/quote]

Jatz you're lucky Fro is not around with an attitude like that. Where is Fro anyhow?

It's spelt ukelele.
[/quote]

I know. I felt both devilishly naughty and fearful of Fro all at the same time. :lol2:

Fro still pops up when spelling needs to be fixed.... He hadn't posted a reply to any thread in ages.. then in the cricket forum a week or two ago i typed a word then wrote (fro?) for him to check the spelling... next day he had posted a reply saying i spelt it correctly.

Haven't heard from him since... seek and you shall find

Fro still pops up when spelling needs to be fixed.... He hadn't posted a reply to any thread in ages.. then in the cricket forum a week or two ago i typed a word then wrote (fro?) for him to check the spelling... next day he had posted a reply saying i spelt it correctly.

Haven't heard from him since... seek and you shall find

LoooL - Ol' Fro never dissapoints.
I hope I didn't offend him with the no teeth comment ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2