Cheergirl Angela

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8285012/aussie-makes-us-cheerleader-debut

Go Angela! Can't believe she had to say "Go Cowboys" Though.

She'll have to be careful in Dallas, lot of objects flying around in the air at the Jerry dome what with Romo spraying footballs all over the place & Dez Bryant carrying so much bling that he is actually considered a WMD.

Wolfpack said:
She'll have to be careful in Dallas, lot of objects flying around in the air at the Jerry dome what with Romo spraying footballs all over the place & Dez Bryant carrying so much bling that he is actually considered a WMD.

WHo let Jessica Simpson back into the Stadium?

eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:

Jerry Jones I think. From the looks of things she is now playing on the Cowboys o-line.

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:

Jerry Jones I think. From the looks of things she is now playing on the Cowboys o-line.

Wouldn't surprise me.
I haven't got that much confidence in the Cowboys (mind you a good year would be beating Philly and Arizona) this season

Wonder if she'll notice any difference in the quality of the stadiums with Brookie? I'm sure she'll miss the hill.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8