• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are talking about a player in the development stage not Watmough who is a test and SOO veteran

I have seen him in NSW cup and he hasn't stood out, but he was also injured for the best part of a season and a half, obviously this is going to hinder his development.

Also i don't read the article as the coaching staff coming down on him or talking ultimatums......just them stating the obvious!

Obviously this is his last year and obviously he needs to step up

I'm just not into everyone dumping on a kid because they built up their own expectations, same thing happended when 6 months ago people were writing off Gutherson and there are some making the same murmurs about J Trbojevic

He may not make it or he may burst through, but i will give him the benefit of the doubt until he gets a full injury free season
Which player do you expect him to replace in our top 17 if he is to make it this year ?

Silly question

That obviously comes down to injuries and the form of himself and the other forwards

Conceivably if he starts playing out of his skin he could get selected ahead of any of our backrowers (bar probably Buhrer) if he plays as he did in NSW cup at the end of last year then he will stay in NSW cup and be gone in 2016

Silly question

That obviously comes down to injuries and the form of himself and the other forwards

Conceivably if he starts playing out of his skin he could get selected ahead of any of our backrowers (bar probably Buhrer) if he plays as he did in NSW cup at the end of last year then he will stay in NSW cup and be gone in 2016
Not a very confident answer feathered friend . We all wish him all the best of luck just the same :)

This guy must have tag marks all over his back from people running over him and into the first grade team ahead of him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6