Check This. Tim Smith Car Crash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This footage is just after a car crash in Yorkshire where Tim Smith (ex Eels) was driving and Kevin Locke was passenger. Check how blind Smith is! He can hardly walk. Unbelievable

He'd be best jumping on a plane & coming home. They are a lot harder on drink driving in the UK than they are here. He could be looking at doing some time.

He'd be best jumping on a plane & coming home. They are a lot harder on drink driving in the UK than they are here. He could be looking at doing some time.
This is an old incident from September...he was fined for failing to give a urine sample and driving without due care...he has been suspended from driving for 28 months and was subsequently sacked by Wakefield. Kevin Locke was also sacked but did not face any charges.

Apparently the car they were driving belonged to Brian Smith and was taken without his knowledge.

Tell me he wasn't organising (if you can call it that)...Kell? and Kev to go the I'm in the back you're in the passenger seat trick in front of all the witnesses'?!( couldn't be that stupid surely?).
Reading the comments, you know you've stuffed up badly when one of Australia's best bowlers in Glen Mc Grath found time to put the boot in! But then I end up going through Rockwiz back catalogue for an hour...I'm blaming @Lord Eagleton ! lol

Ha ha Wombat, im just the provider. I know nussssing! Its fairly grim viewing though.
@Snake i was unaware of that. I just saw it was up'd a couple of days ago and thought it was current. O well

Ha ha Wombat, im just the provider. I know nussssing! Its fairly grim viewing though.
@Snake i was unaware of that. I just saw it was up'd a couple of days ago and thought it was current. O well
Yeah it was in September, but one of the residents only just posted it? (legal reasons maybe, they didn't even get an apology from Smith).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4