Check out Thread in MSE.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Called - "a simple and respectful question to the current administration staff".
Johnny Utah has written this response, meaning all of us..

"The Other Manly sites are crappy and full of no brained losers."

My response to him was as follows:-

And that was a well thought & intelligently prosed peice of artwork/ retort. You goose. Five uppercuts. How many times do you have to be banned? Stop causing trouble, and generalising.

Aaron, can something be done about this please. "The Fonz's" comments are just going to cause trouble.

You guys might want to go on, and give him some feedback as he is saying this about you all as well.

I dont think that he is the fonz to be honest, I think he may be african ;)

Who cares what some clowns think, I haven't been on the MSE forum for about 6 months and don't intend to until the site comes into the 21st Century and not a 1995 OEE with a few bells & whistles

Just ignore all that juvenile ****. Why bother going over there to post as we know the thread will be deleted anyway. Just leave them be.

And no, I am not the fonz or Johnny Utah or anything else over there.

Johnny Utah was the surfing FBI character in the movie Point Break.

So wether its Fonz or Johhny Utah, maybe the person behind them has a delusional ego issue requiring attention.

And if anyone thinks my name is dubious....they must be NUTS :) .lol

the fonz posted on "the gang" for abit but havent seen him around lately, but he started to cause trouble but then disapered obviously MSE suits his metal capacity abit more!

in short he is a waste of space and should be ignored whatever name he uses!

Just ignore all that juvenile ****. Why bother going over there to post as we know the thread will be deleted anyway. Just leave them be.

And no, I am not the fonz or Johnny Utah or anything else over there.
Post deleted as prophecised.

Obviously the skin over there is thinner than parchment.

very rarely do I visit, when I do never read more than 1 or 2 threads. By that stage I have realised why I dont visit often nowdays.

some people only want to cause trouble ,
they just cant be normal,
the same goes for That Matth (tobe etc) he is nothing but a stirrer and moron as well

They're not the ones that get banned though.

Banning occurs if you have a strong opinion that the club doesn't like.......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4