• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
In soccer when the opposition have the football the crowd whistles to put the opposition off.

I reckon we start a "cheats cheats cheats" chant for the Eels when they have the ball. It would drive them nuts :)

Start when they run out first, so they can stand alone in fortress Brookvale waiting for the home team to come out they know they are scum. With any luck Killer will let them stew for a few more seconds of shame before running out ...

They need to be told!

Why do we need to drop to their level! Chanting 'cheats' will only make them more determined to beat us............let's confuse them (which shouldn't be too difficult) & gain respect from commentators & the like! Let's cheer & encourage our boys!!

Why do we need to drop to their level! Chanting 'cheats' will only make them more determined to beat us............let's confuse them (which shouldn't be too difficult) & gain respect from commentators & the like! Let's cheer & encourage our boys!!

Footy is all about the hate and the negativity.
You've got the entirety of the other facets of your life to practice being a good person with. Why waste a free shot to open up on someone you don't give a stuff about for two hours?

If the footy gods are shining on Manly today we might be able to dust off the old 40-nil and under the cap

I'm just looking forward to singing "your dads a thief, your mums a mole".

Love that chant.

But I'm up for cheats as well. Ok. Gotta go.

Footy is all about the hate and the negativity.
You've got the entirety of the other facets of your life to practice being a good person with. Why waste a free shot to open up on someone you don't give a stuff about for two hours?
Because we got beaten & the chanting made no difference!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4