cheap tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
May 11, Round 10

The NRL and Telstra Stadium are offering you a fantastic opportunity to attend a great blockbuster match this weekend at Telstra Stadium.

On Saturday night the Bulldogs take on the in-form Manly Sea Eagles in what promises to be one of the matches of the season.

Get out to Telstra Stadium and take advantage of the discounted premium undercover reserved seating courtesy of the NRL and Telstra Stadium.

All you have to do to take advantage of this special offer is click on the links below and purchase Category # 1 premium reserved tickets for only $20*.

That’s a saving of $10 on every ticket!

No need to line up at the ticket box just print your ticket at home or in the office with Ticketek’s Ezy ticket technology.

Offer available on pre sales only via Ezy ticket.

BULLDOGS v SEA EAGLES
Saturday 14 May 2005
Telstra Stadium
Kick off: 5:30 PM
Click here to purchase tickets
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DOGSPECS05

*price includes booking fee, transaction fee applies

I've already got very, very cheap tickets.

I don't know if any manly supporters will be giving there hard earned to the bullwogs this weekend. :D :D

If you see some bloke with a manly jersey and camera snoozing it will be me, after a lecture from Hopium telling me how good the ALP is. %-6

She will be so persuasive that you will change your mind. You can only believe crap for so long until you see sense. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

If you see some bloke with a manly jersey and camera snoozing it will be me, after a lecture from Hopium telling me how good the ALP is. %-6

**** WANING POLITICAL TALK IN THE FOOTY FORUM ****

Waning political talk must refer to Howard and Costello. They are waning!!!!

Just started waning outside too and it is wet!! :O !amazed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4