Chatbox dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ITS A CARTOON CHARACTER YOU FREAKS!!!!!!

no sorry, i dont blur the lines between reality and fantasy.

You know what type of people do though?

generally serial killers/rapists. be careful about what you fantasize about and be careful if you start making some of them true :D

Um... no that's people who fantasise about that stuff.
Many rapes occur out of opportunity... it's less fantasy, more of a drive or need. Its more about power than sexuality.
Fantasising about a cartoon is harmless... like fantasising about Angelina Jolie, some other movie chick or a chick in Playboy... whatever floats your boat. Same with sex toys... no problem... they are all part of society. Actually, I'd prefer people to ogle jess rabbit than say, myself. Mainly cause she's sooooo much more attractive!! LOL
I'd be worried if the fantasies were about a care bear, for example...

Sorry about getting a bit serious there... but you don't talk about crime motivation to someone who's done/doing criminology, criminal law, sociology & psych!!

Also... no more statements about rape ok?

Sorry about getting a bit serious there... but you don't talk about crime motivation to someone who's done/doing criminology, criminal law, sociology & psych!!

Also... no more statements about rape ok?

so shall we actually discuss the psychology behind it or what you know from a criminal prosecution/defense stand point?

The psychology behind it is more driven from a fantasy that can no longer be controlled.

Classic case would be that dempsey nutter who raped and murdered women in frankston (recently has requested a sex change)

Shall we further discuss other cases such as geofrey dahma whos fantasies were so strong he had to try to make a zombie......

you can only get so much from text books and tutors!.

Also let some generalisations slide.

Of course not all rape is derived from fantasy, perhaps a majority even but fantasy CAN lead to rape and in particular all mass murderers start out as fantasies, they are often creative people with very strong imaginations.

Like I say let generlisation slide. the fact they CAN turn into rapists etc was my point and you cant disprove that fact, nor can i conclusively prove it.

But it does not start from cartoons.

Those people have a fantasy about control. That is what it's all about... power and control. Yes, it gets out of hand but most of the time does not start as sexual.

There is such thing as harmless fantasy... or at least thinking that a picture is attractive. All people have fantasies. It is the human condition. Some are darker than others though.

Sexual repression can also lead to violent outbursts.

And ANYONE can be a rapist.
Absolutely anyone. Which makes it difficult to prosecute - there is no defined character... no look, no clue.
Which is a pity...

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 12:56PM ]</span>

not those specific cases, but shall we dare say that in perhaps Japan this isnt the case?

You are arguing a moot and incorrect point. The point was not specific as to the origin of the fantasy is the cause but that fantasies in general are a common theme amongst such criminals/crimes.

as for the fact that anyone can be, yes this is correct, however you are yet again guilty of taking my comment as a generlisation and in turn have made your own generlisation.

The problem here also is that what was aid was said in jest!

i find it odd to that anyone would fantasise about a drawing

I'm sorry... I can't take rape in jest.
Ever.
Um... yeah...

I find fantasising about a drawing not so odd as salivating over some 'ho'. LOL And anyways, fantasies are a common theme as to humans. It is the way we are made. Everyone has fantasies! Just about different things...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4