Chaser - Satire or Too Far?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am interested in the controversy raised by the Euloggy song last night - parodying the way we eulogise those who pass away - ignoring their faults etc (Maybe Mata is writing their scripts? :lol; )

Grandad, Irwin and Brock got a run but when Lady Di and Belinda Emmet were mentioned it (predictably upset a few people.

What do you think? Valid or too far?

They got a lot of publicity surrounding APEC, but it has been down hill from then. I was hoping the elction would bring them back to some actual witty political satire, but there was none of that last night.

Andrew has played that song before -- at Dead Ceasar, and it was much more relevant in that context.

they can be funny - but not usually. :blah:

good idea in the beginning, but it has quite obviously inflated their ego and now think they can churn out any old crap and get a laugh.

What's the point really the targets of the song are dead so all they achieve is to upset their loved ones.

Must be better ways to get a laugh.

i think it was very clever
a bit borderline but

its true we do look at dead people in rose colour glasses

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4