• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Jets won. 3/1 now I think.
Perennially hopeless.
Playing without a decent quarterback and the more they win the less chance of picking one up in the Draft.
Catch 22.

The Jets won. 3/1 now I think.
Perennially hopeless.
Playing without a decent quarterback and the more they win the less chance of picking one up in the Draft.
Catch 22.
Nobody cares dude. Jump on an NFL forum if you want to talk about NFL.

Another goose egg for my browns
I'm honoured @lsz, my first time meeting a Browns fan lmao. A few Manziel bandwagoners soon dropped off after his trainwreck, but can't say I've ever met a true fan.
Go 'skins!

That makes me feel better haha

Chargers got another cheap on today. Ahhhhh, I can see the 5-11 finish now...
We got pumped by the Texans... missing their two best players...and only scored points in the last quarter

For what it is worth in 6 games the browns have only led once...once and that was by. 3

We got pumped by the Texans... missing their two best players...and only scored points in the last quarter

For what it is worth in 6 games the browns have only led once...once and that was by. 3
Also FWIW the only game the Browns won last year was against, yup, the Chargers @:D

Jets lost.
The world is back to normal.

All $$$ off Green Bay now.
Aaron Rodgers broken collarbone.
Gooooone !!

I used to watch my Indy Colts every week for years. I went to the Super Bowl when we lost to the Saints in Miami in 2009. I'm so over the NFL. Even at the height of my NFL fandom I never used to watch other teams except my own. Now I watch different NRL and Super League teams all the time. The NFL players totally screwed themselves with the kneeling. A lot of hardcore fans are boycotting the games. It's really bad. I only think it's going to get worse. The players can only blame themselves when the TV money dries up and they get paid less. All the dumb ass celebrating after a play. The constant $hit talking to each other. Dude - Rugby League is wayyyyyyyy better than the NFL. I'm lucky I have this.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4