Channel Nein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Do you believe this cr@p we are put thru from channel 9 tonight...Andrew Johns looks and sounds like he is off his face....SBW gets anointed as a legend to the Roosters with the likes of Beetson and Fittler...and then that Fog Horn sh!t...for god sake get rid of these dopes

$BW is only in his second season with the Chooks and Nein are already putting him up with with Beetson and Fittler? Good grief.....

Has someone forgotten that at the end of this year he will be once again jump ship to union?

Next thing you know, Nein will nominate mum Burgess for Mother of the Year.

It's like they did a Dope muster at CH9,
& it all culminates with the ?Podiatry show.
The worst part is, they all think they're
Oh so good,
and BTW, don't forget to watch Fat Tony!
(Yeah, right)

wedgetail eagle said:
It's like they did a Dope muster at CH9,
& it all culminates with the ?Podiatry show.
The worst part is, they all think they're
Oh so good,
and BTW, don't forget to watch Fat Tony!
(Yeah, right)
and Sam Moa must be the only player that doesnt have to put his foot on the ball when playing it,when are the refs going to have the balls to penalise him for it

I wonder when the refs are going to pick up on Anthony Minichiello jumping in high when he tackles? He's been doing it for a few seasons now and rarely gets pulled up for it.

I've also seen a few forward passes that have been let go from both teams.

Have to say though, so far $ouffs look the more dangerous of the two.

You beat me to it. I was going to start a thread about Nine's lovein with these two teams.

The interview with minichiello - who cares where he grew up and that he's a father now.
Fittlers bum-licking on field speech about Pearce - pardon me while I vomit. Fk off Freddy.
Joeys spiel about Reynolds - the least offensive of them all but still wasn't needed.

All that's left to see now is for the camera to pan up to the Roosters private box and zoom in on Shayne Hayne giving Politis a halftime heady. Cheating prick.

Hate these two teams, hate the NRL and hate Nine. Fk them all off. The end.

As others have pointed out the Rorters don't have to play the ball. Moa got a super fast tunnel ball in that should have led to a try. JWH refuses to use his foot. The speed advantage from it gives the team a big roll on.

I saw Maloney taken down by Burgess late after a kick. Poor Matt Ballin and Manly weren't allowed that. Maloney, Friend and Pearce all over the tackled players trying to play the ball. Got a few called knockon by the helpful referees. Mini knees hit Lote in the head. If Mini tackled Lote and hit him in the head it would have been a penalty. Penalty against Souths for shoulder charge on SBW what a joke. The Napa shoulder charge that was penalised was an elbow flick at fresh air.

Souths over the line twice for two legitimate tries that were taken off them. Some old NRL it seems. Hopeless.

Fifita will get the 2014 DallyM given he never plays the ball either. You can bet right now that Choc will get penalised on Saturday night for not using his foot.

From the look of it, $BW might be in trouble for his shoulder charge. At least Joey was on the ball enough to know that it was Luke Phillips doing his calf that caused a game delay while the substitute ref came on, and not because of Nein's replaying Williams' tackle at the request of the NRL.....

Have to ask.....are NSW even a chance in Origin if Daley continues to pick Pearce and Maloney as the halves? Ok sure, its only round 1, but they offered next to nothing tonight.

And it's "live" in Brisbane.....yeah right, well how come I know the full time score already??

And that "wankfest" to waste 30 minutes to kick off, fair dinkum.....I watched about 10 minutes of that and turned over to something else, turned back to see the start of the game and the SBWathon and Inglisathon has done me!!

HoldenV8 said:
Have to ask.....are NSW even a chance in Origin if Daley continues to pick Pearce and Maloney as the halves? Ok sure, its only round 1, but they offered next to nothing tonight.

As the years roll by the more we are all going wonder just how the heck did Manly lose a GF to a team with those two halves.

Brissie Kid said:
HoldenV8 said:

As the years roll by the more we are all going wonder just how the heck did Manly lose a GF to a team with those two halves.

Ask Shame Hayne about that one.....:mad:

Minichiellos tackling technique is very very suspect. I think it was against Canberra a couple of years back when he took Dugan's (again I think) head off twice with wild jumping up tackles.

Now imagine Stevie did that? He'd be playing in the Superleague now, would have been run out of the game.

Didn't bother watching it. Ch 9 makes me sick ,it wasnt live up here and I ****ing well hate both teams. I won't watch either team or the Dogs and Broncos this year unless they play us

Roosters have obviously done a lot of hard work over the off-season on their hair-styles.
Back-to-back just blew out in betting, is my guess. Great roster but too complacent and too arrogant.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4