Changes to Manly Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a ****in joke. Des Hasler you need a ****in bullet. As soon as Ballin came on we were on fire.

Hey DSM5 you ****wit, how good was Halden!!! He was ****in terrible, as soon as he got injured we started playing properly.

Whoever selected the side today needs to be shot. What a disgrace.

We should have won that game 50 - 0. I am really getting sick of this ****.

lol. Halden was not terrible, he was on of our best in the 1st half. But that was not hard as a fair few were terrible. 1 complaint was that stupid pass.

Everyone lifted in the 2nd half and I agree Ballin was awesome when he came on but he was not the catalyst for the win imo.

Halden is a ****in disgrace and should not be in first grade. I'd rather be blooding Groom than halden.

Best in a half in which Raiders should have won 12 -0. Thats an achievement. When he went off we scored nearly 40 points. Ballin was the key.

You know I have this terrible feeling that Ballin will go back to PL next week when Dunley returns.

I would just... well, I wouldn't know what to think.

Like clon said, whoever keeps picking these teams must have had their ****en eyes shut for the first 8 weeks of the comp.

ballin is too good to leave anywhere near the bench until the 50th minute when brought on to replace an injured halden.

I don't give a **** what anybody thinks, we should be running Ballin in the centers before halden FFS! Why can I never understand manly's method for picking teams?

Ballin was excellent today. Played some real good footy to put Watmough in.

Jamie Lyon had his best game by far today... really good signs there.

I think that is what bought about the changes.. i think Des wanted Lyon at 6.

What a ****in joke. Des Hasler you need a ****in bullet. As soon as Ballin came on we were on fire.

Hey DSM5 you ****wit, how good was Halden!!! He was ****in terrible, as soon as he got injured we started playing properly.

Whoever selected the side today needs to be shot. What a disgrace.

We should have won that game 50 - 0. I am really getting sick of this ****.

You're a gimp.

Des must have been smokin some pretty strong weed to make those changes, from my knowledge Halden has never played at centre.

Agree on ballin, we looked so much better when he came on

The Halden experiment was a terrible failure. He was inept out there and I'm glad he's injured so there is no risk that shambolic experiment won't be repeated.

If Ballin goes back to PL I will refuse to watch a Manly game until he is reinstated.

THe blame rests firmly with the selectors on this. It doesnt make sence.

I only saw the second but Halden was trying his hardest and when he made a mistake he was very dirty on himself. The bloke put in 100% but was just out of his league and in a foreign position. PLain stupid manly.

If they are so keen on lyon at 5/8 then why not bring bani up and hicks to centre or meaney up into the centres?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2