Announcement Changes changes everywhere, but if you just sit and stare

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I said to Mrs MFB “ we’ll guess what I’ve got 823 Trophy Points on Silvertails” I’d get one simple response.

“ Does that signify what a loser you are because of how much time you spend on there “!!
Hannah just patted me on the head and said "good job"

She has been working on a new logo for us though

Not a huge fan of the type in the new theme, which is much harder to read on my monitor. Can't see any way to customise the point size or any other theme setting either. Am I not looking hard enough?

@Dan well done!! Continuous improvement..
Incremental gains!

Though I grow on criticism not on praise so I like to hear that too.

I'll be looking at how I enable a font change perhaps for those that wish it

Not a huge fan of the type in the new theme, which is much harder to read on my monitor. Can't see any way to customise the point size or any other theme setting either. Am I not looking hard enough?
If you just want to increase the font size, just press Ctrl on your keyboard and on your scroll mouse (if you have one), scroll forward (or if you don't have a scroll mouse, just use the Ctrl and + key to increase the font size).

For some reason I'm a big fan of the little footballs on the forum headings.
Question - is there a giant potato in the middle of the top picture?
If not maybe I just want some chips.

Taking a while to get used to it. On Android Samsung s21 ultra, quite a difference between the large font headings and text and other headings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-220905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-220905_Chrome.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 11
Manly back on top and the website retaining its place as the no1 supporter site out there...coincidence? I think not (looks great as always Dan)

For some reason I'm a big fan of the little footballs on the forum headings.
Question - is there a giant potato in the middle of the top picture?
If not maybe I just want some chips.
Haha it's an out of focus part of a flame from a picture of the crowd with the pyrotechnics.

Really hard to get a picture that was fan provides or creative commons that suited.

Happy to take submissions for others

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8