Announcement Changes changes everywhere, but if you just sit and stare

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks, but it isn't my work but the collaboration of the feared and despised moderation team and the external developer Dohtheme

- what the hell. No one said we'd become despised! #raise

Always wondered what that was.

I’ve got 823 of them I think.

There ya go, now you can judge your life achievements with the trophy points. Like chipandchase.

For some reason I'm a big fan of the little footballs on the forum headings.
Question - is there a giant potato in the middle of the top picture?
If not maybe I just want some chips.

I like the lil footy's too. But now I can't un-see the potato lol.

Taking a while to get used to it. On Android Samsung s21 ultra, quite a difference between the large font headings and text and other headings.

Why is there a 'willy' on the top left of that attachment???

Looks good @Dan

Now, how would the storm do this so much better and blah blah blah blah

scared the simpsons GIF

When I opened the site this morning I had to put on my sunglass, so bright was the new livery. I'm starting to get used to it but as pointed out earlier, us old blokes don't like change.
I was going to say I'm not even that old. Then I realised that I am - I just keep forgetting.

When I opened the site this morning I had to put on my sunglass, so bright was the new livery. I'm starting to get used to it but as pointed out earlier, us old blokes don't like change. I still marvel at the miracle of the fax machine.

The Who:....

Their contributions to rock music include the development of the Marshall Stack, large PA systems, the use of the synthesizer, Entwistle and Moon's influential playing styles, Townshend's feedback and power chord guitar technique, and the development of the rock opera.

They are cited as an influence by many hard rock, punk rock and mod bands, and their songs still receive regular exposure.

Funny band to like considering all the changes they developed!

el oh el..

ta dah

When I opened the site this morning I had to put on my sunglass, so bright was the new livery. I'm starting to get used to it but as pointed out earlier, us old blokes don't like change. I still marvel at the miracle of the fax machine.
I'm still getting used to the wheel.

The Who:....

Their contributions to rock music include the development of the Marshall Stack, large PA systems, the use of the synthesizer, Entwistle and Moon's influential playing styles, Townshend's feedback and power chord guitar technique, and the development of the rock opera.

They are cited as an influence by many hard rock, punk rock and mod bands, and their songs still receive regular exposure.

Funny band to like considering all the changes they developed!

el oh el..

ta dah
Fascinating. But I gained the nickname 'The Who' as a teenager because of my hairstyle and fashion sense. 'The Who' were leaders of a 'movement' known as Mods, and I was acknowledged as being one of them.
Thanks to Lockdown I've still got a Who hairstyle!

Haha it's an out of focus part of a flame from a picture of the crowd with the pyrotechnics.

Really hard to get a picture that was fan provides or creative commons that suited.

Happy to take submissions for others
Aah the flames of an upcoming Manly victory.
Even better than chips!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8