Championship Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Leeds 1-1 with Coventry who scored in the last minute. A win would have us knocking on the top spot with a game in hand. After a poor start, it is coming together.

lsz said:
better than getting turned over 2-0...

Yeah...not happy about that one.

On the bright side, it's only our first loss of the year & Forest are a quality team.

Bad news is that we've only one goal in the past five games. Macca must think that he's back playing for Australia given his form this season.

Thought it was about time I can back on here. Can't be bothered going though all the posts about Dessie and co though. As for the football its been an interesting season so far. All seems very close. My boys are a bit up and down. Not doing so well at the moment. Hopefully that improves asap.

The Boro have got it together it seems, massive win last week away at Cardiff - did them 3-2 with a last gasp goal. Immense result for us, Cardiff had won 11 in a row & it's never easy winning out there. Boro is back up to third & things are looking good! Of course the bad news is that if we don't get promoted then we're royally f'd as I'd imagine that our parachute payment is more or less gone now.

Rumours have it that we are going hard after Luciano Becchio from Leeds (of course we have been linked with just about every striker out there) who'd be great up front if we can get him. McDonald + Becchio is a legit mid table EPL strike partnership IMO. The two should compliment each other well. Of Course we've been linked to Derek Riordan as well - don't see the point in picking up rubbish like that just for the sake of it.

Now I have to ask, Rusty, Benny, what's up with the Tractor Boys? I've only seen their draw with Boro this year & they looked to be playing decently. Between you two & Duff (Bolton may be joining you/us in the Champy next year) there's going to be lots of tears flowing whenever we sit down for a drink.

Anyone up to catch the SFC vs Heart game on the 29th? I'm defo in for it so if you're keen let us know.

The game on sunday night against Leeds may have just ended our season. Woeful game where we went down 2-0 early, then proceeded to lose Rhys Williams (who also happens to be our best player) to a bung ankle & Kevin Thompson to a concussion after being kicked in the head. Then just to add insult to injury, Barry Robson gets a rubbish red card.

Still, the part that really hurts is that it was all against f**king Leeds scum!

Sweating on Super Rhys' injury not being serious, got West Ham coming up & Cardiff as well. Going to be a rough ride home.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6