Chad Who? Handbag Gone? Hecks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Despite the prophets of doom none of the Sea Eagle losses of last season have been missed.

Chad Randall - no loss at all.

Sam Harris - has done nothing! Welcome back to Rat Park!

Daniel Heckenberg - was an honest toiler but Rose and Bryant have backed up the starting props well.

Ashley Alberts had great potential but hadn't really delivered.

Can't say that any of these players or anyone else who has left has been greatly missed?

Yep, these players haven't been missed. In fact very few have done well after leaving our club.

Our blindside attack has been non existant since chad left.

I think Monnas and Dunners need to look at a few tapes of chad so that they can vary our attack a little bit more.

A few darts by the hookers down the blindside would bring back memories of chaddy.

After watching the last ten minutes of the Manly/Tigers game (again), I'd say I'd even have Moorewood over King. On the hit ups I saw him take, he actually had leg drive get him an extra few metres in each tackle. That's a rarity for King.

I rated Hecks Highly, He wasnt far below Kite in metres but with far less dropsies.

Byrants peak form early in the year was at best an average day for hecks

I wasn't 'dissing' Hecks but don't feel we have missed him as much as we thought. Robertson has not scored as many tries as 'the Duck' but he sure has conceded a lot less.

I don't think we will be saying the same this time next year about not missing BK!

I wasn't 'dissing' Hecks but don't feel we have missed him as much as we thought. Robertson has not scored as many tries as 'the Duck' but he sure has conceded a lot less.

Nonsense. When we play the Bulldogs in two weeks would you rather a starting combination of Kite/King or Kite/Hecks.

Imagine if Kite had suffered a season ender in Round 10 this year. We have just been lucky.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
We have just been lucky.

[/quote]
My very point!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4