Chad Townsend miked up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Do your self a favour and have a listen to Chad Townsend's talk out on the field when we played the cows.

There wasn't a link but it's out there from fox without a subscription.

What he is saying to them when we are on top is interesting and sadly we all suspect it's that sort of leadership and communication missing for our team to fall so far so quickly at times.

I'd just love to hear Daley Miked up in that game. Compare the pair.

Do your self a favour and have a listen to Chad Townsend's talk out on the field when we played the cows.

There wasn't a link but it's out there from fox without a subscription.

What he is saying to them when we are on top is interesting and sadly we all suspect it's that sort of leadership and communication missing for our team to fall so far so quickly at times.

I'd just love to hear Daley Miked up in that game. Compare the pair.
DCE would be full of cliche one-liners. I hear enough in the press conference, don’t need to hear him on the field.

Do you really think he is not aware of his brand and how he portrays himself to ever be candid?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4