Chad Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tough news for his family with his body being found yesterday. 'No suspicious circumstances' although a Coroners report will determine cause of death.
A Manly link too, because his brother Tim was a Sea Eagle for a few years and will no doubt be grieving hard.

Tough news for his family with his body being found yesterday. 'No suspicious circumstances' although a Coroners report will determine cause of death.
A Manly link too, because his brother Tim was a Sea Eagle for a few years and will no doubt be grieving hard.
He is the son of some mutual friends. His parents live at Budgewoi and live next door to my very good friends. It has been a terrible time for them. , I really hope some of you try to understand depression....it is rampant and real

The tribute from his partner suggests he was a great guy. These days, when an ex-NRL forward dies with 'no suspicious circumstances' - aged 36- questions will be asked about concussive traumatic condition.
As so they should.

I
The tribute from his partner suggests he was a great guy. These days, when an ex-NRL forward dies with 'no suspicious circumstances' - aged 36- questions will be asked about concussive traumatic condition.
As so they should.
I was thinking the exact same thing - CTE, as this is not the first incident and sadly won't be the last. Worth investigating.

Very sad time for his family, my prayers are with them.

This is so sad. A young man in his prime and cut down by the Black dog. I hope the NRL can do more to help players deal with their mental health barriers. I would like to see more programs for players that have retired from the game and get them on pathways to help them cope with the change of leaving the limelight of their playing days.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10