Chad Randall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I bet the next crusade will be for Randall over at ME's. I was VERY dissapointed at his portrayal of Manly in Sundays Telegraph. Monnas warrants re-signing. Randall, in my opinion burnt his bridges last Sunday!!!

"It could be ME next"....Sheesh!!! And why not?

Chad's a nice guy and reasonable player but we cannot keep everyone and hope to sign 1 or 2 top notch players.

It's sad to say it about a local and particularly one with such a great name, but if room is to be made he is the obvious choice.
And to think that three years ago he was supposed to be the next big thing and being prepared for captaincy. Shame.

like wheel said a nice guy and fairly good player but for mine. If i see save randall threads on this site we may no longer have an AE

Dissapointing after a great 2003, but he hasn't realised his potential. I agree with most sentiments, probably not required, and I wish him well for his future if not re-signed.

I am not worried about Chad's attitude. He has been given permission to place himself on the open market and test his value. That is code for: We are not going to pay you what you have been earning.

Should he not attract big money he could opt to negotiate and stay for less. As he is still in first grade there may be still a spot for him - however as a professional he will go where the money is.

Sad to see him go in one way as he bounced around Brookie as a kid and junior ballboy and came through the grades.

Ballin was not bought to be reserve grade and I am hoping he will get a go in the top grade at some stage!

I am not worried about Chad's attitude. He has been given permission to place himself on the open market and test his value. That is code for: We are not going to pay you what you have been earning.

Should he not attract big money he could opt to negotiate and stay for less. As he is still in first grade there may be still a spot for him - however as a professional he will go where the money is.

Sad to see him go in one way as he bounced around Brookie as a kid and junior ballboy and came through the grades.

Ballin was not bought to be reserve grade and I am hoping he will get a go in the top grade at some stage!

well you could say Chad will be right at home where he will probably end up if he is used to bouncing around! "whats up doc!!"

Each time this season Dunnley and Randall have played in the same game Dunnley continually looks far more dangerous from dummy half. Look how much game time he had against the Roosters... he is class and unfortunately Randall's days at Manly are numbered.... Randall had that good spell when he was exposing the short side but then he used it too often and other sides were awake to him.

**** you mean EVERYONE knows he always goes the blind side ??? **** thought it was just us! :stupid:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4