Ch9.....5 more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
There's talk of additional digital rights.
I would love to have the ability to stream games (in HD) legally via a subscription service through telstra or whoever.

I'm with you on this.

WAMF said:
There's talk of additional digital rights.
I would love to have the ability to stream games (in HD) legally via a subscription service through telstra or whoever.

I'm with you on this.

So pretty much a $1bil deal. AFL rights went for $1.25bil over 5 years, so considering our game is 25% shorter in game time then probably not a bad deal. They did better than I expected.

So pretty much a $1bil deal. AFL rights went for $1.25bil over 5 years, so considering our game is 25% shorter in game time then probably not a bad deal. They did better than I expected.

Lower grades apparently will be televised live on fox as well(nsw cup) so a saving grace there.
I love foxtel's coverage of the game it's the fta that's the let down IMHO

Lower grades apparently will be televised live on fox as well(nsw cup) so a saving grace there.
I love foxtel's coverage of the game it's the fta that's the let down IMHO

We can argue until the cows come home, bottom line is the TV guys pay for our game and they do have to expect (as a reuslt of this) a reasonable deal for themseleves.

I think the 9 guy said, we have both walked away unhappy so that's a good thing (meaning the commision wanted more money and 9 wanted the status quo).

One important thing is that 9 and Fox don't get the "last right of refusal" next time around, so if the broadcasters didn't change this time then a big chance to do so next!!

We can argue until the cows come home, bottom line is the TV guys pay for our game and they do have to expect (as a reuslt of this) a reasonable deal for themseleves.

I think the 9 guy said, we have both walked away unhappy so that's a good thing (meaning the commision wanted more money and 9 wanted the status quo).

One important thing is that 9 and Fox don't get the "last right of refusal" next time around, so if the broadcasters didn't change this time then a big chance to do so next!!

I can't see it happening but if they are still to broadcast two games on a Friday night, I just wish that they would broadcast both games at the same time (one on Nine and the other on GEM followed by the other game) so that you can choose the order in which game that you want to see first.

I can't see it happening but if they are still to broadcast two games on a Friday night, I just wish that they would broadcast both games at the same time (one on Nine and the other on GEM followed by the other game) so that you can choose the order in which game that you want to see first.

Jethro said:

Are you kidding that'll involve common sense

Jethro said:

Are you kidding that'll involve common sense

Thats what we get over here on a Friday night, can pick which one to watch

Overall I am pretty happy with it

Thats what we get over here on a Friday night, can pick which one to watch

Overall I am pretty happy with it

Was there anything about the Boncos getting a start in all matches? Playing every Friday night is not enough to guarantee they make the finals. They need a further leg up!

Was there anything about the Boncos getting a start in all matches? Playing every Friday night is not enough to guarantee they make the finals. They need a further leg up!

Playing 2 games on a Friday night is a joke.

If it had to stay that way....the later game should be shown live on FOX. Who waits until 9:30 to watch a replay ?

Looks like the Broncs will have more special treatment....a fat lot of good it did them this year.

Lets hope we get plenty of Sunday afternoon games. I travel a fair way to the games and never miss a Sunday afternoon. Friday's OTOH, are tough to get to.

The biggest drawback.......more of that nuffie Sterling.

Playing 2 games on a Friday night is a joke.

If it had to stay that way....the later game should be shown live on FOX. Who waits until 9:30 to watch a replay ?

Looks like the Broncs will have more special treatment....a fat lot of good it did them this year.

Lets hope we get plenty of Sunday afternoon games. I travel a fair way to the games and never miss a Sunday afternoon. Friday's OTOH, are tough to get to.

The biggest drawback.......more of that nuffie Sterling.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2