Certain loss looming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
When is the last time you can remember that our team had literally no chance of winning a certain game. For me last night and about 2004.

My partner said to me do the other teams train the week leading into playing manly..that says it all..she is hardly into sports but gets it lol

My partner said to me do the other teams train the week leading into playing manly..that says it all..she is hardly into sports but gets it lol

My understanding it’s a week off and use the game as a training session.

I can not see when our first win will be, Turbo isn’t going to make any difference and won’t play many games anyway.
I thought having Foran back with his win at all cost attitude would have us competitive but I have never seen a Manly team this bad and I have followed them for almost 50 years.

Where does our next win come from ? When do we play the Dogs ? Round 13 bye could be our first points of the season. How bad would that be.

The worst feeling is when you do not know when the next win is coming? From what I saw last night and over the last month its quite a long way away.

Until this team does the 101 basics right we are NO chance!!

Thread title should be “ a lot of losses looming “.

Honestly , maybe the Cowboys in round 14 or perhaps the Bulldogs in round 24.

Otherwise all I can see is

LLLLLLLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLLWL

We will NOT beat last years wooden spooners in round 10.

Last edited:
Where does our next win come from ? When do we play the Dogs ? Round 13 bye could be our first points of the season. How bad would that be.
Some might ask

Why would we beat the Dogs after they were able to offload 2 of their biggest problems back to us?

Can't see the Titans showing us any mercy on the same score.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8