1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 17, 2005.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

+972 /7
    I caught Shane Richardson, CEO of Souths, on the tellie discussing the move to Homebush and, I kid you not, he said "At the end of the day we have to continue forward in the future". He has a great track record but the pressure is obviously getting to him.

On the opposite end of the spectrum I saw Paul Cummings discussing the Hoppa incident and he was very articulate. His point was that Hoppa needs to manage himself at ALL times as he is a marked man. I hope the selections are going well for his replacement as we will miss him.
  2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

+516 /14
    Cummings or Hoppa? ;)
  3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

+972 /7
    Cummings did say that the club just didn't need this type of PR, so I am sure Hoppa has been put on notice. It is a shame as his performance on the field was exactly what I had hoped for but it is going to be a very hard season for him.
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

+5,894 /220
    It seems that the only people that have a real issue with the hoppa issue are the media. Everyone else thinks its a load or non news worthy crap that has been blown out of proportion.

As for the cummings interview - definatly well done on his behalf.
  5. byso

byso Well-Known Member

+85 /0
    He is all class!