Centre 5/8 riddle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Cust walker, suli, parker, harper. At times it looks like we have too much money at centre
Cust seemingly held back
Could the riddle be that des sees cust as a long term 7 and walker at 6 . I want to see it at least once.
If des still loves the money-ball i doubt chez features as Value

with all the injuries its my regret we never got to see these two guys in action together this year.

Both guys want the ball and have self belief, and wont die wondering. Thats a start

Ive heard Bronco's have never stopped enquiring about Chez .
Someone there has long timed seen him as their homecoming half saviour.
Torn on this ,as we need the money freed up ,but at the risk of losing our best player.
Is anyone else ready to step up ???????
I dont see it !

Would love to see:
Trbo
Garrick
Walker
Suli
Funa
Cust
DCE
Marty
Levi
AFB
Olakau’atu
Siro
Jake
Res: Schuster, Paseka, Keppie, Sipley
.....at least once this year!
the way its going we maybe able to get that team together for round 20 and no doubt who ever we play we will win 40-0 ,and then we will muse as to what could have been for S2020 .
And of course we will have to watch DCE, Tom and Jake rip it up for SOO and hold our breath that Toms angel hair pasta hamstrings are not ripped to shreds in the 3rd game (that happens to be a dead rubber) just in time for the preseason training .
Such is the life of a Manly supporter

If all fit -

Turbo
Funa
Suli
Walker
Hoppa
Cust
DCE
Schuster
Olakau
Siro
Jake
Levi ( Fainu)
AFB

Bench: Marty,Paseka, Sipley, Croker

Reserves : from Thomson, Keppie, Parker, Garrick, Tafua, Boyle, Metcalfe, Gojetski

Now that is a team with a mixture of youth, experience, speed and power.
We should never play AFB and Marty at the same time - really I think Des needs a reality check and get with the times of the new very fast game and that means letting the young guns lose sooner rather then later !
BUT IT EILL NEVER HAPPEN

I really don"t understand what people see in Cust.!!

Beside the ball he gave Olakau to score he"s overall passing is dreadful . Kick game is also average. Just an average fill-in in my opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4