Central Coast Stadium?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JEF

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Thought I might drive up to Gosford from Sydney for Saturday nights game.

Is Central Coast Stadium hard to find?

Anyone got any directions? Haven't been there before.

you cant miss it.

Take the gosford/wyong exit and you drive right past it down in gosford

in a parking spot!

not sure never parked there

i would guess there are some parking centres in gosford there, otherwise tehre might be some near the water as there are a few parks around.

[quote author=Daniel]
in a parking spot!
Where is that Captain Obvious Pic when you need it??? :~?
[/quote]

it was meant to be obvious...we all know you are the captain of Obvious around these parts

JEF, as you are coming into Gosford on the main road in, about 750metres back from the ground, (KFC on your left) on your right hand side of the road, they used to make available a large open area for parking. A traffic control dude was usually there waving people in. Keep an eye out.

Once parked there, its a short walk through park to bridge and the ground. Its damn dark so if you have kids with you like I did, take a torch.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
Thanks Daniel - Byso at one stage promised to superimpose my head over the Capt but never got around to it!!

I couldn't fit your head on the pic :)
[/quote]
:clap: :dance: :drunk:

now byso that was good. I have been waiting for 2 years to hear a comment like that from you!

park up near the railway station, theres commuter carparks there that will be near empty on a saturday night, 5 minute walk.

Stuff parking in that park over the bridge, its pitch black at night, my sister parked in there on NYE and wouldnt walk back to her car without me walking with her,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4