Center of Excellent / narrabeen questions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I'm curious being an out of towner.
Now we have the Jamie Lyon aka Centre of excellence is the club based out of brookie instead of narrabeen. If so where do they train as brookvales surface wouldn't hold up to be trained on as well as games.

I'm curious being an out of towner.
Now we have the Jamie Lyon aka Centre of excellence is the club based out of brookie instead of narrabeen. If so where do they train as brookvales surface wouldn't hold up to be trained on as well as games.
Off field stuff at COE, still doing some field sessions at Narrabeen.

As a follow up question, why aren’t they using the new change rooms in the CoE? They’re still using the old ones under the Jane Try stand.

As a follow up question, why aren’t they using the new change rooms in the CoE? They’re still using the old ones under the Jane Try stand.
Is that a game day or training question?
P.S. I don't know the answer to any of these.

Probably for convenience. The coach’s box is just above the change rooms, rather than a hike across field.

I thought they might have switched too, but they haven’t.

I drive alogn Wakehurst every day.
I dont seem them training there anywhere near as much as I used to.
I'm guessing most of their activities has been moved to Brookie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4