[censored] you all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

I would just like 2 make a few things clear.

1/ I don’t have 2 explain myself 2 any of u idiots, in particular pricks like DicHeaD matt, ClonTuggo and Matabele.

2/ If u illiterate in breds could read a newspaper you would realise that Mimis was telling everyone in the media that Orford was staying at the Storm. I was only telling you what he told me.

3/ I have news of another Manly recruitment coup but as u pricks just abuse me every time I have information you can read about it in few weeks. Suckers!

4/ finally, how do u think Matabele and his poson little article last week was picked up by the newspapers? Did u know the Herald were chasing him? I wonder how that happened.

Taken your happy pills today Schlock?

Thanks for using my stuff last week in the SMH - next time get the facts right idiot.

hurryup sherlcok those coffees dont make themselves

No Dan :naughty:

He can only handle Tea at the moment, making a coffee is too much for him. baby steps!!!

Should I give him another banning?

7 days this time.

The following display of pyrotechnics is sure to be entertaining............

3/ I have news of another Manly recruitment coup but as u pricks just abuse me every time I have information you can read about it in few weeks. Suckers!

Sorry scoop, I broke the Eion Crossan story a couple of weeks back

He doesn't sound happy does he. What is he going on about in Point 4.

Another banning gets my vote. There is a warm glow you get by venting off at clowns like this. But really - who needs them?

maybe a survivor type affair - everytime he gets say 10 votes he get banned.

could be the new feature

I think my feeling about this fool is well known - do I have to vote?

i like giving it to the fool. is kind of fun

man if you expect us to believe you.. why do you post such rubbish as a response. Its like a 5 year old replying.

I think the fact that my article about the Coaches Forum last week was partly quoted/reproduced in Fridays SMH probably indicates he does work for Fairfax.

However after posts like this I am not sure he will have a long career in journalism.

He seemed to know a bit about my time there too. However, I haven't bothered to chase up with old contacts about who the clown is.

IT's easier and more amusing just to ban him.

good jersey goldie,dont suppose your from the gold coast and played under 15's for burliegh,i had one just like it but wrecked my knee and had to go to hospital and someone flogged it............. bastards........ as you can see 16 yrs on and i am still bitter........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4